checking back also ,,

I keep looking everyday in hopes for July

any clue as to why they are holding off ?

No idea but they haven't released Food and Wine dates/info yet either. I get to make my ADRs on March 20 and I'm really hoping all this stuff is released before that.

Anyone know if you can take a plate of food with you into the garden?

The plates they give you are “real,” so I don’t think they’d let you take them off of the terrace. When we went this past week, my son wasn’t super hungry so I let him take 4-5 little desserts with him on a napkin and no one said a word. We also took extra bottles of water with us into the garden.

So…has anyone heard of a possible reason for the delayed ADR openings. I’m going late August and really want this for our trip.

Hi @Melissa Messina - :welcome: to the DIS!

Hard to say just why they do it this way. It happens from time to time. I tend to think it has to do with the fireworks schedule not being solidified, but that’s just speculation on my part. Disney has tinkered with the HEA times currently on the schedule for the summer (for example, 9:15 in July vs 9 last year)... so maybe there’s something up there that needs to stop moving around before dessert party times are finalized.

But again, just speculation from an outside observer.

Hi @Melissa Messina - :welcome: to the DIS!

Hard to say just why they do it this way. It happens from time to time. I tend to think it has to do with the fireworks schedule not being solidified, but that’s just speculation on my part. Disney has tinkered with the HEA times currently on the schedule for the summer (for example, 9:15 in July vs 9 last year)... so maybe there’s something up there that needs to stop moving around before dessert party times are finalized.

But again, just speculation from an outside observer.
Thanks for the info and the welcome . I’m glad I found this forum, seems like I’ll be in good company checking daily!!

I know they aren’t related, but the FEA/Illuminations dessert party got some dates (for April) added today. Maybe something with HEA/MK will shake loose this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter