Mimi's restaurant

CNDKangaroo

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disneyland in a few weeks, staying at Hojo (for five nights). We have five children and the idea of sitting down in a restaurant with the 3 year old and 7 month old sends me into a bit of a panic....thinking of doing the Mimi's family take out for $25. It says it feeds 4-5 people and I'm wondering if it would be enough to feed 2 adults, 1 teen (who eats, and eats and eats), a 10 and 8 year old and a 3 year old (I intend to supplement with additional fruit and dessert.) Advice would be appreciated as I could get two meals but don't have room to store extra and don't want to waste if we can't finish it all.

i would think so but its hard to judge when you dont actually see how much everyone eats until you eat :rotfl: but they do give alot of food...also, sign up for their club..they send me coupons like ALL the time for free muffins, desserts, b1g1 free breakfasts/lunches/dinners....and I love Mimi's in Anaheim...its actually my favorite one:goodvibes

Sides are extra. I think it does come with a salad though. I have 7 and we ordered one with several sides. It wasn't a big meal, but after a day of snacking it did the trick.

Excellent! Now I can stop panicking about dinners! Wasn't keen on the children having kids meals for dinner so this will be perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter