Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you are so wonderful to make all of these items for the family's. Sometimes when I see the work you have done for others I start to tear up, I know these are such special times for family's and to have these keepsakes are just priceless! I hope you know how special your work is to so many.
If we may ask for your talent to make our trip special also.

I'll tell you a little about us. My Husband and I started taking my daughter to Disney World about every 3 years starting at age 3. She just turned 11 Monday. We have been to :santa:Very Merry Christmas:santa: and have told all my friends that the only way I can explain how I felt there, was like those of our wedding day:bride:. I tear up during all the shows!

I've asked my husband for a Disney cruise for 5 years.

Now were going on our first cruise! We are leaving on Nov 20th on the :tink: Magic for the 7 day Eastern Caribbean. Think it will be a Thanksgiving/Christmas themes trip.

I have always loved the Walt Disney signature, if you could include our last name that in something you make for us.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/nrAMt7PV/Christmas_Cruise_dec_23-30.html I kind of like this but its a thanksgiving cruise for us.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZxmVbSk7/BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.html With Jim, Karyne &Dana
http://www.4shared.com/photo/fLPCZp16/Emilywrapper.html With Jim, Karyne and Dana
http://www.4shared.com/photo/9DAX8Nf7/Christmasmh2.html With empty ear as Madden's
Do you have anything with Aristocats? My Daughter Dana LOVES Marie! Big time!
Thank you so much
Jim, Karyne and Dana Madden

Congratulations on your first cruise! You are gonna love it!

Oh, and I have a ? Not sure what you mean by the Walt Disney signature.. Did you want something made with that font or something else? Let me know and I can see what I can do for you. :)

Here are a couple for you. Let me know if you need any changes to any of them or if you would like something different. :)

Thank you so much, they are perfect :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :worship: :woohoo:

I am sure my fellow cruisers are going to love them :dance3: you are doing a great job designing these for us all :thumbsup2

I still have to do the rest, but I have a question.
For Mark, did you want two different fills? One with Ferb and Perry and one with Eeyore, or did you want them all together in one?

THANK YOU!! For Mark, if you could do one of each that would be great! Could you also make the other one for Casey? Finally, if it's not too much work, could I get the all the names without the square outline? I'm putting these on pillow cases. Thank you again for all your work!!

Hi,

Great Designs!!!!!

Can I have the following...

DIANELLI

4shared.com/photo/1kpK748l/Abbyminniedaisyfill.html
4shared.com/photo/g833Ua7i/Amberprnsfill.html
4shared.com/photo/sFYiRZW2/Abieminniefill.html
4shared.com/photo/TXEomAWE/Adrianaarielfill.html
4shared.com/photo/fRULDZ7X/Lexi_Mickey_lights.html

Thanks

Hi Milliepie! I was just checking on my request. I looked through and did not see it so if it is posted already I apologize. My request was on page 59 or 60 post 868. Thanks so much! :lovestruc

Hi Milliepie! I was just checking on my request. I looked through and did not see it so if it is posted already I apologize. My request was on page 59 or 60 post 868. Thanks so much! :lovestruc

I am working on post 869 and some name fills from previous posts I haven't filled yet. I have about 5 or 6 requests before I get to yours. I'd say I'll get to it by Monday hopefully. :)

Hey Milliepie, could I get the just the Harry Potter castle background like you did for these earlier... http://www.4shared.com/photo/-GUu9KWj/Lexie_Weasley_Brothers_2.html ...with the phrase "Together We Are Totally Awesome" on the bottom with an arrow facing left and another design with an arrow pointing right? DD and BFF are going as twins for Twin Day at school, so their shirts will be pointing to each other. DD just told me today that they changed Twin Day to the second week in Oct instead of November.:scared1: This is very last minute so if you wont be able to do these I TOTALLY understand. Thanks!

WOW- blown away by your work! we leave for POP in 15 days. wish i had placed a request for a few things for my 2 kids & our family earlier in order to have them done in time :guilty:

I am working on post 869 and some name fills from previous posts I haven't filled yet. I have about 5 or 6 requests before I get to yours. I'd say I'll get to it by Monday hopefully. :)

NP! I just wanted to make sure it wasn't missed:flower3: I appreciate it.. ur designs r great!

Could I request 2 of the Disney Dream 2011 with Deck chairs? One with 2 deck chairs for "Bob and Sharon"; and the other one with 4 deck chairs and the names are "Dave, Melanie, Jessica, Abigail". I love the ones with the Mickey cloud!

Here are your requests. :)

Hi Milliepie,

First off, your designs are great. You are truly talented. I wanted to request some designs at your convenience. I am new to the boards and when I tried to post links it said I had to be at 10 posts. I hope that I have typed this out to where you can understand it.:)

1. The Chip and Dale Mickey head with each chipmunk in the ears and then both chipmunks on the head. I need two: One with the name Brooke and one with the name Tristan

2. The mickey head with Ariel making a funny face without the bubbles. I need the name Kendal

3. Toy Story 3 Mickey head with the name Evan

Thank you very much!
Ginger

I hope I got them all right. Please let me know if you need changes. :)

Any chance you could make a name fill with "Cars theme" And Mater the tow truck outside the name. "AIDEN" is the name. I want to make him a little t-shirt for his birthday. I see you have aidan spelt with an "A" but i need it with an "E" or i will get in trouble.

Thanks,

Paul

No problem. :)

WOW- blown away by your work! we leave for POP in 15 days. wish i had placed a request for a few things for my 2 kids & our family earlier in order to have them done in time :guilty:

Aww, well maybe next time! I hope you have fun. :goodvibes

If you have a simple request I'm sure I can have it done asap. :)

Congratulations on your first cruise! You are gonna love it!

Oh, and I have a ? Not sure what you mean by the Walt Disney signature.. Did you want something made with that font or something else? Let me know and I can see what I can do for you. :)

They are all great your the best. If I could ask for one edit. Could the Dream 2011 say Magic 2010 instead? I love every thing you do.

I'm going to give the Thanksgiving dinner as an magnet to all my FE buddies for Thanksgiving. I plan to purchase magnet sheets and then attach these printed from photo paper.

Hi Milliepie. A few requests if thats ok? Please could you add 2011 to the below life preserver for me?

MickeyheadlifepreserverWonder

With the portholes, is it possible you could add any different people to them, as I see you have Corbin, Hannah, Selena etc. I am thinking Justin Bieber, and also a Joe Jonas one (my DD two favourite people at the moment!!). No problem if this is something you can't do!

With the below door hanger, please could you personalise them to say Mexican Riviera Cruise, February 27th - March 6th 2011 somewhere on them. Thinking of these as fish extender gifts, am guessing you cut the holes out before you laminate them, then cut out the laminate hole (if that makes sense?!).

DoorhangerDCLnightnday.jpg

I am also looking at your cartoon family ones, but will get back to you on that one - am changing hair colour soon so need to make sure I get it right before requesting it!

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter