Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! I am in complete awe of your talent! I was wondering if you would have time to make a couple of names for me? My daughter is going on her wish trip in a few months and I'd like to make a couple of shirts for her. The first one would be :
Makala princess fill.jpg with the name Gloria
Also Cameron Genie fill.jpg with the name GloJo
Thank you SO much!!!!
Jeanie:goodvibes

Here are your names. :goodvibes

Love your DISigns! Found name fills for almost all 11 of us, but my two nephews have unique names. Could you possibly make Mickey or Fab Four name fills for NOBLE and RHYDER?

Also, we are going to WDW as a whole family in August 2011. If it is not too much to ask, could we have a mouse hat family that says,

Making Magical Memories

Names are:
Grandma
Grandpa

Becky
Paul

Kara
Noble and Rhyder (kids - ages 8 & 2)

Amy
Tom
Sam and Grace (kids ages 10 & 9)

Thank you so much!!

Amy

I was just about to get started on this, but need to know if you wanted the family in color or b/w. Let me know and I'll get right on it. :)

Have you ever done a Mardi Gras Disney design? I am from New Orleans and the family is headed to Disney this year for our Mardi Gras Holidays. Actually what I am thinking (now that I have spent about 2 hours looking at all of your wonderful deisgns), is if you could possibly do A Mickey head design with Mickey wearing a Mardi Gras mask? I would need the names Heather, Ed, Madalyn, and Joseph. Purple, green, and gold colors. Thank you so much!!! We are not leaving until March, so I have time; I am just soooo excited now that I have seen these!!!!

Here you go. :)

Can you please do the following designs:

Halloween mummy donald with the name Amy
Halloween bat orange with the name Amy
Halloween goofy with the name Philip
Jack skellington with the name Philip

Thanks in advance! We just love your designs :goodvibes

Here are your mickey heads. :)

Hello, it's me again, I'm BACCCKKK. :-) found these lovely DISigns. Could I please have these?

Is it possible to put a grumpy on a white shirt instead of the mickey head? if not then I'll take a mickey head on a white shirt and black shorts for Tom, and a red shirt with Minnie with black skirt for Lois. Did that make sense? :-) If not let me know.

Carol no other writing on it.

One from Nanny & Fa Fa and one from Tom & LoLo

You made this for me and I was wondering if you could also make this a candy bar wrapper size

Can you make a Super Mario Brothers Candy Bar Wrapper with Happy 5th Birthday Aaron, and on the back side Love Nanny & Fa Fa

We Miss You on one ear, and Carol Michelle on the other.

Blue M for big initial and names Tom & Lois, no date.

Thanks ever so much. Nann;y(Lois):cool1:

You're welcome. :goodvibes I also updated the link for the wrapper for you. :)

Hi Millepie,
I first posted this in the end of August and am not sure if I placed the request correctly so have repeated it again below. Perhaps you already contacted me and I don't know it. My whole family loves your designs and we sincerely hope you can help us for our trip next month. Let me know if you are able to and what other information you need. Again...THANKS.
kimberly

Hello,
I LOVE your designs and would be thrilled if you could design a tshirt for our family's upcoming trip. I've never made a request before and may need more help in this request.

I liked the GilsonSaadiaAtlafamily design on your photo site. I'd love the design (for 2010 of course) as follows.

Scott (age 44) short brown hair
Joy(age 43) just below ears brown hair
Lauren (age 12) just below shoulder blonde hari
Elise(age 12) mid back length blonde hair
Kimberly (age 44) just below ears brown hair
Kaitlin (age 12) above the shoulder blonde hair, wavy
Elizabeth (age 12) just below shoulder blonde hair

Please let me know if this is possible and what other information you need.
Thanks,
Kimberly

Hi there. Not sure if you got my message, but I posted this for you a bit ago. Just to make sure you get it I'll post it again. I did them two different ways for you. :)

I was wondering if I can have some of the mickey sorceres hats like the one on first post of thread 2.... I saw it on amiliasky 4shared under lexie name..
It is the one with the sorcerer hat with mickey standing next to it...

Could i possibly get
Dad
Mom
James
Matthew
Maggie

Any chance you do a minnie sorcerer version also? (for mom and Maggie)?

I did Minnie in a pink and purple, but i can change it to red and blue just like Mickey if you like. :)

****Hello Millie- I found a 2010 design of yours that will work out great so no need to respond ot this request - thanks again for your great designs! ******

Hello Millie & jordak- I'm new at posting but I have a problem and it was suggested that I contact the 2 of you. A group of 7 of us are doing a WDW trip in 2 weeks. Milliepie- I love this design in your photobucket: under your years and logos #19 of 27 2010 discharacters
I'm wondering if you can remove the white background and border and add our names to the design? Any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. the names that I would like on the design are:
Missy
Sandy
Sue
Kellie
Corey
Courtney
Vicki
Thank-you so much

*** hello Milliepie- I love the 2010 Disney Vacation design with the characters on it. I'm wondering if it would be possible to have the border and the white background removed and our names added to the design.
Thank-you so much for any assistance you would be able to provide.
Have a great day!

I'm glad you added Millie because i was going to suggest that she would probably have something better than what i can offer.

Sorry I didn't see it sooner. I'm glad you found something you can use. :goodvibes

Your work is amazing!!!! I def want a set of 8 name fills. I need to get with my sister to get her "characters" Our trip is in Jan...but I'd like them for Christmas gifts. Let me know if you are interested

I can help you with those. It might take me a bit to get to them so I suggest you get them in as soon as you can. :goodvibes

I plan to cut the Mickeys out. Is it possible to add a circular border to the middle to make it easier to cut out? If you want to add color to that, it'll be fine. I am so excited to see it. :cool1:

I hope this is good for you. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

Thanks so much for all the halloweenish Mickey heads! I'm sure we will be some of the best looking people in Disney with our shirts thanks to you! :love:

HI! can i please request the name JENNY with princesses inside, and the name SAM with Jack Skellington (nightmare before xmas)? your designs are the BEST!

I was just about to get started on this, but need to know if you wanted the family in color or b/w. Let me know and I'll get right on it. :)

I am so sorry! I will leave it to your judgment since I am not sure which would look better for our big group! If you choose color, could you put each "group" in the same color?

Thank you for working on this - I love your DISigns!

Thank you thank you Millie it's like Christmas every time I check your pages. You think you know what you are getting, but then they appear on the screen and it's WAY better than you can imagine.!!!!!! :-) Thanks ever so much Nanny (Lois)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter