Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millie, checking in on 3255 and I just had a few questions. We are getting close to our leaving date and wondering if they would be done by then? Would it help if I took the mom and dad designs out? There are some disigns in your 4shared folder I could use for us. I know you are so busy and really apreciate you doing this.

If you are too busy can you let me know so that I can pick up some shirts at the disney store? If we do that the boys would still like their shirts to wear that after our vacation!

Thanks again:goodvibes

Hi Milliepie - I love your work and as much as I wish I could request something from you, I know you have a full plate, so I wanted to know if it would be okay to use a few a=of your shared files to make a couple of magnets for our upcoming cruise? Thanks for sharing your talent and expertise with all of us less creative types.

Hello again everyone,

Well, this is the last post for me on this thread since it will be locked soon. I was going to start a new thread to post the DISigns that need to be completed, but I think I'll try to pm everyone their requested DISigns instead. If that doesn't work out for some reason for me, I'll start the thread. Thanks so much for being so patient with me! I love doing this, but it has to go on the back burner and I can only do it as time allows. When I'm done with all requests, I'll continue to help out as I can. If I missed you for any reason, I'm so sorry. As of now I'm on post 3095 with a few name fills and customs before that. If you are after that I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding.

Happy planning everyone! :grouphug:

thank you for your designs, they're great! I won't need #3353 anymore but I appreciate your doing all you do. Good luck with school.
Thanks,
Wendy:)

Edited because I checked my inbox!!!

Thank you so much, I love them and more importantly the kids love them. Will pm a pic of the shirts when we are done.:hug:

Millie will be spending time on her school work and taking care of her family and we will miss her on the boards. She is not taking any new requests because as we all know, family and self come first.

Millie - Come visit us when you can and keep getting those good grades. :thumbsup2:cheer2: Thanks for all that you have done to make so many Disney vacations so very special. :flower3: :goodvibes Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter