Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a card perhaps? Or if you cannot do a card a sign will be just lovely. Im looking for it to say "Congrats Grad! I would like to compliment your achievement by giving you the Quick Service Dining Plan on your trip! Well Done!" I was thinking either Ariel or Minnie. Thanks alot.

Here are two different ways for you. Please let me know if you need any changes. :)

Hi Millie!

I love your Disigns!
We are going to Walt Disney in September, and I am looking for a Buzz lightyear disign for my 4 year old. His name is Logan.
I would love anything really. :)
Think you could design somthing for me? Thanks soooo much!

:goodvibes
wow 3rd page already?! welcome back, hope your move went well! I've been scoping out your 4shared file for mnts and am glad you're back so I can tell you how much I LOVE your stuff! :lovestruc

I do have requests also :)

3 are name fills. 1st - Could you possibly DISign a new one? I know its not Disney but my son is in love with Super Mario. Could you do Joshua with Mario characters?
Michelle - Ashlyndisneycatsfill.jpg
Elijah - CodyBuzzfill.png

all with 2010 in one of the ears:
Mickey.MouseMH.png (w/white background)
JediMickeyMH1.png
BlachMickeyHead.jpg (with this Jiminy, JiminyMH.png, not inside it though)

Thanks so much Milliepie!

Here are your requests, thanks for waiting. :goodvibes

I saw that you had some disigns that said property of mommy 2010. I was wondering if you could create one in black that says property of cullen and instead of 2010, could you put forks...and property of black and instead of 2010 could you put Quileute??

Thanks
Katy

Here you go. :)

Hi Millie - glad you are back - I have loved looking through your old thread and seeing all the things you have created. I have a request when you get time:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/LuKfsk2I/Desireegirls.html

One with Mom and one with LuLu
Girls just want to have fun

http://www.4shared.com/photo/6rAXyvnr/CarsonPhinandFerb.html
With Zeke, Josh and Lulu (3 seperate ones)

And an autograph cover with LuLu's Autograph Book

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Zgr3Ybcz/AlyssasAutographs.html

I need a few more autograph covers, but I will look around a bit since I dont want to ask too much!

Thanks so much!

Could I please get the BEK monogram in the monogram file with
N as the large letter and K and T as the smaller letters and by the K, could you make that mickey head a minnie, if not, no big deal....I appreciate the work either way:worship:

Thanks
Katy

Let me know if you need any changes. :)

Would you be able to do a mickey and minnie in a corvette....overlooking the beach or driving into a sunset?

Hi there. I saw Jordak did one for you so I'm going to cross you off the list. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. :)

Milliepie...Thanks so much for the 4parksoneworldAK designs. I've already printed them off and the shirt making process commences tomorrow! I can't wait to see how they turn out. I was wondering if you could personalize one other design for me. My husband and I really like your animal kingdom getting wild design. Could you put "Kevin is" and "Tami is" above the "Getting WILD" saying?

Thanks again for everything. I've missed seeing your work on these boards the past few months. So glad to have you back!!

Here's the link to the design:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/EcUV7-_P/Animal_Kingdom_Gatting_Wild.html

Tami

Here you go. I hope everything turned out for you. :goodvibes

I expanded the image I want to 100%, but I still need it to be a little bigger.
Do you have a higher res image of the Disney Christmas Logo?
Right now when I download it, it comes out as 8 in wide and 72 res...
Do you have the original as a larger format?
Thanks

Let me know if this one works better for you. :) (this one right?)

YAY Told u I would be making a request. We are leaving in Sept and we have been waiting for you to comeback to request our last disign :goodvibes. TIA

Belle Name Fill: Brittany (can u add the little stars and hearts around this disign)

Snow White name fill" Shannon (add stars and hearts)

Goody Name fill: Gill

We have decided to wear these to the MNSSHP ;)

Thanks so much

Hi, so glad you're back! Is there any way you can make this large enough so it can be t-shirt size? If so can you delete the words register today and add "In training for" above the Mickeys halloween 5k. If I could also get a blank one without the In training for so I can use it in my siggie that would be great. If it can't be made into a t-shirt size do you have a disign similar to this that you can add the words to? Thanks so much for all your great Disigns!
MickeysHalloween5K.png

Just retruned from HOME and your designs got rave reviews - you are amazing and talented.

Thank you to Scooby too for all her help.

Will send pics when I upload them.

Thank you both again very much!

Really like your name designs. I was wondering if you could make the following with the fab 5 charactors.
Ronald
Patricia
Also if you could put tinkerbell near the 1st letter, if you can't that's ok.:confused3

Hi Milliepie!
I am in awe of your DISigns! They are fantastic.
I'm wondering if you might be able to do 2 sets of name fills for me; 1 set Phineas and Ferb letters and 1 set Disney Fairies (Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, Tink)

The names are Meghan and Annika.

I hope I have made this request correctly!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter