Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is WOW... I really enjoy seeing your creations.
Congratulations on your move, I'm sure it's nice that it's done. :)

Hi millie,
Sorry to ask again, but can I have this one
PirateDaisymh.jpg
with the name JACLYN inside the mickey head with the Pirate looking font.

And also this one:
Bradenpiratemickey.png
but instead of the name would you be able to put
"...Drink up me 'earties, YO HO!" in plain black Disney font or the pirate font.

Thinking of decorating our window @ CBR....
Thanks!

could I please have a cruise line name fill I found my sons name he is 3 and now my 12year old dd decided she must have one also(if told her she had to she would throw a fit) so could I please have the name Shayna with the cruise characters
thank you so much

Welcome back!

I love your designs and hope to use some of them to make t-shirts for my group. Is there anyway you can do a Peter Pan Mickey Head - similar to the Fairies Group MH.png? I have everyone else's favourite character except Peter.

Thanks!

YAY Told u I would be making a request. We are leaving in Sept and we have been waiting for you to comeback to request our last disign :goodvibes. TIA

Belle Name Fill: Brittany (can u add the little stars and hearts around this disign)

Snow White name fill" Shannon (add stars and hearts)

Goody Name fill: Gill

We have decided to wear these to the MNSSHP ;)

Thanks so much

Here you go. :)

Just retruned from HOME and your designs got rave reviews - you are amazing and talented.

Thank you to Scooby too for all her help.

Will send pics when I upload them.

Thank you both again very much!

You're welcome! I look forward to seeing them. :goodvibes

Milliepie...Hopefully this will be my last request :goodvibes
You have just created such amazing stuff that I keep wanting more and more...lol!

If you get a chance could you help me personalize a few more designs? No worries if you can't get to them. I know my 12 year old is probably capable of doing it himself, but he's been away at scout camp, and I'm not nearly as good on the computer as he is. Here's what I was hoping to get:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/3SwRxAiJ/wdwvacationnov09.html
Personalized with the following:
Kyler
Getting Lost in the World

http://www.4shared.com/photo/T6zKVGkk/tropicaltoon.html
Put the name Jordan in one of the corners using Disney font. He was also wondering if it is possible to have Mickey ears put on top of the letter "O" in his name.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/a6APsvpr/McDonaldFamilyVacation.html
Disney Vacation

Thanks again. I made the first batch of Animal Kingdom t-shirts yesterday, and they turned out super. Tonight I get to make the shirts for Kevin and I. I can't wait to see how they end up looking.

Here you go. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

Hi Milliepie....
I would like to request the follow designs for my Sept. Cruise:

the 3 silver hearts-DCL w/ the blue cruise ship ThreeheartsilverDCL.png
can you write: 5 Wonderful Years!
Sean & Donna

http://www.4shared.com/photo/PYqTU7Y5/Mickey_and_Minnie_deck_chairs.html
Please write: Donna & Sean
Sept. 30-Oct. 4, 2010

also, if you have something for my firend's first cruise - they're on the Wonder 10/14-10/17/10 can you do something like Our 1st Cruise on the Disney Wonder. The Eid Family

thank you very much!! Love your designs!

My pleasure. :goodvibes

I know you don't have anything specific to this but when doing a search i came across old posts having to do with a herbie design but because it was so old the link was dead so i don't know what it looked like but I loved the designs you did last year for my sons birthdays.

This year Jonathan is turning 5 - Herbie
Lucas is turning 2 - Lightning Mcqueen.

Their birthdays are only 6 days apart so we do a combo party.

I didn't know if you had or could create anything Herbie related...

Also....I saw this....Cade birthday-lightning hat with wheels for ears…and happy birthday cade 3 in chrome ... I was wondering if you could place Lucas' name and the number 2 on the lightning mcqueen designs.

thank you!! Great job as always! I love them and can't wait to share w/ my friend for their 1st cruise!

Disneyelf10

Can you possibly do Mickey heads with Jacques, Gus, Suzy, and
Perla from Cinderella?

I have quads going to Disneyland - I want a disign for each of them saying "I'm With Aunt Tammy" along with a Cinderella for Aunt Tammy saying "I'm With the Mice".

thanks so much :-)

Hi Millie,

You had made life preservers last year for me and everyone loved them. Before requesting I thought I would give it a try my first attempt at DISigning and use one of your blanks, but am having a hard time finding it. Would you be able and willing to post a blank life preserver (white with yellow rope around it so I can attempt my first DISign. Thank you.

Stacey

You are so awesome and I am so glad you are back! :)

I need five...

Arikabellefill.jpg – Sarah (and we are doing dark shirt transfers)

Madelyncinderellafill.jpg – Mama (this one is already dark - right?)

Jennifer Mickey already have - but is there any way you can make it for Dark transfers?

Daddy Grumpy already have - but is there any way you can make for Dark transfer?

Markmickeyfill.jpg - Baker - (also dark)

Thank you so very much!!! I appreciate this so much.
This sweet family is taking their first trip to Disney. They lost everything in a tornado earlier this year and their son, Baker, is severely autistic and our church is sending them to Disney!

Thanks so much for what you are doing for all of us!

Can you possibly do Mickey heads with Jacques, Gus, Suzy, and
Perla from Cinderella?

I have quads going to Disneyland - I want a disign for each of them saying "I'm With Aunt Tammy" along with a Cinderella for Aunt Tammy saying "I'm With the Mice".

thanks so much :-)

:thumbsup2 I just have to say this is such a cute idea, made me laugh and I can't wait to see how Millie DISigns them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter