Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MilliePie:) Thank you for doing a great service for us challanged individuals:worship: Here is my request. Please let me know if you have any quesitons. THANK YOU!!!

1. cruiseglobmickeyhand.jpg/Wonder ( add "Spring Break April 3, 2011" above ship in the sky)

2. pirateslairwonder.jpg ( change Carribean to Mexican Rivera. Add The Zdara Family is"

3. Jan 2011 7day mex riviera mh.png (Change January to April 2011)

4. 4deckoceanmmdd.jpg ( Add names to chairs in this order Devon, Alisha, Collin, Bryna)

5. Surfboards for four ( Goofy with the name Devon, Dumbo or Tink with the name Alisha, Pirate with the name Collin, Princess with the name Bryna)

6. caballerosmh.jpg

7. 2011wondermickeyminnielifepreserv (If you can add " The Zdara family" somewhere that would be great!

8. DVCCCwondermh.png (please add "The Zdara Family 2011) in the middle.

Hi! I am leaving Friday for WDW and I was wondering if I could get a few name fills.

Lisa - Malificant

Pete - Soceror Mickey

Jenna - Pink Minnie Mouse

Bobby - Mickey Mouse

Jillian - Cinderella

Sylvia - Red Minnie Mouse

Riley - Baby Mickey Mouse

I want to make some window clings to surprise my group with.

If possible could you also make some sort of sign that says:

Riley's first Walt Disney World Trip!

We are going on our first cruise and would love some of your Disigns.
1) dclwondercloudmh- right ear to say Mexican riviera Feb 2011
2) Itineraries- Disney wonder Mexican Riviera cruise Feb 27-March 6 2011 Puerta vallarta, mazatlan, Cabo
3) Life Preserves- Disney Wonder 2011 wonder mickey

also if you are able to create a few disigns with Marvel heros, anything super hero squad, hulk, spiderman? now that disney bought Marvel. I will leave the creativity up to you. My boys names are Isaiah and Isaac. Thanks!!!

Hey Millie, I was just curious to see what number post you are on? I am 2040 and just curious where you were so I can get a better idea of when to do my shirts! :)

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hey Millie, I was just curious to see what number post you are on? I am 2040 and just curious where you were so I can get a better idea of when to do my shirts! :)

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I'll probably start up again in a couple of days. Just relaxing a bit. Yours is actually next on my list. :)

Could I make a request for the family with Mickey Hats to do on a shirt. We are going in April 2011.

Meme (she is the grandmother)
Allison (I'm the Mommy)
Jeremy (his the Daddy)
Anzley is my niece 11 but I don't mind if it looks like she is mine.
Same for Kayleigh 9
Ethan is mine and he is 6
Thanks

HI Milliepie,

I know you are really busy and are taking a few days off to enjoy some relaxation. I wanted to cancel this request if that's OK. I have run out of shirts and want be able to use this design. We are only going to be gone 9 days and I don't have room for this one after all. I hope I haven't caused you any problems. I noticed in a previous post that you might not be to mine yet and I didn't want you to waste your time. Your design is wonderful and I hope that you will still complete my other request when you have time. NO RUSH! We don't leave until April 1st. Thanks again, Allison

Hi Milliepie, We are taking our first cruise on Sept 24, 2011. I love your designs and wonder when you have time if you could do a few for me.

Letters to spell names

Tink greenfill-Michaela
Phineas & Ferb-Brice
Red Minnie dot fill-Kimberly
Red silhouette Mickey-Brian

And
Red Mickey head-2011

Thank You

Hi Milli!
I posted on 12-14-2010, #2453. I hope you had a great holiday and am wondering where you are with your requests.........my niece is ancy to make our magnets....lol!!!!

"Hi there. I just looked through your page with images and you have beautiful stuff. I found most of the names of my family except 2. Can i ask you to make me a name for Cassandra (any girlie disney characters). And also....one for Diego (mickey and friends would be great for his)

Also.....I seen you have a scenic picture with the lawn chairs with mickey and goofy in the back as clouds. Could i possibly ask for 2 of these.
We are going on the disney wonder on January 23-30 2011.

One will have three names: Mom...Dad...and Diego

The 2nd will have 5 chairs with Mom...Dad....Cassandra....Michael...and Ashley

I would REALY REALLY appreciate it!

Hi there!
I am totally new to this so I basically have no clue as to how I am supposed to work this, but I have looked through your stuff and it is beautiful. What I am looking for is not something I have seen on the boards here but thought maybe we could "work together" to get the disign I am looking for.

I am looking to put a mickey head filled with 4 park pictures in the center and the the words "The Fabulous Five" on top of it, and below it it should say "Disney World 2011". Around the center mickey head I would like it to have Mickey head balloons in different colors ("Michal" in cinderella blue, "Brad" in some "boyish color", "Michelle" in Red, Mark in "Yellow" and "Beth" in Pink)

Then I would like seperately to iron on names on the front of the shirts. (Like name tags)
(Here's where it gets tricky)

For "Brad" I was looking for an Indiana Jones Mickey standing next to his name, or leaning on them or something like that. If not, then maybe his name with Prince Charming.

Then, whatever style you do that name with please do the same for "Michal" with Cinderella, "Michelle" with Minnie "Mark" with Mickey and "Beth" with Tink.

If this is unclear or too complicated please let me know.
Thanks so much!
~Beth

Hope you had as great a Christmas as we did. The teachers loved their shirts, great idea you had. Cody loved the Bullseye shirt. It was perfect for him. Everyone was happy and I got everything done in time thanks to you.; great job once again, thank you.

Good morning!

Let me start by saying how amazing your work is! You have a gift and are truly using it well.

My son is having a Buzz Lightyear theme birthday party and I wanted to make some shirts and favors. I loved your candy wrappers and think those would be absolutely perfect. Can you do one with just Buzz. (The wording can just be thanking the person for coming to Andrew's 4th birthday or something like that.)

As far as the shirts are concerned, I loved this design you did with the Phineas and Ferb family, but need it to be, again, Buzz only. The names on the shirts will be:

Andrew
Jackson
Dad
Mom

I was thinking maybe Andrew's could say something about it being his birthday. With all of these, I trust your creative genius and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you in advance for this! He will be one excited boy when he sees them done!

I'll probably start up again in a couple of days. Just relaxing a bit. Yours is actually next on my list. :)

Just wanted to say thank you - you are so talented and to share with you the rections your designs got from my brother's girlfriends Little boy (6).
I found a star wars name fill on you drive for him and did up a sweat shirt.
He got the package and like any little kid was 'oh clothes' until he opened it up. He was like "Hey that's me...wow.....How did you do that"
So adoreable.

Thank you for sharing your talents!

Hi Millie...Just wanted to say I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your time without designing..LOL

Hi Millie!

Can you please make a Castaway Cay 5-K I did it with Minnie and a cruise night & day door hanger for me? I would really appreciate it!

Hope you are having wonderful holidays!

Kelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter