Military Rates

We have a cabin rental from Dec. 5-16, we have the military housing/dining discount. Originally our dates were from 5-15, but we wanted to add a day. It was booked at the beginning, but we were able to add one day to the end of our trip. We just paid the difference and got the discount on the additionally added day as well. They were very helpful when we called. Good Luck!:hippie:

We have a cabin rental from Dec. 5-16, we have the military housing/dining discount. Originally our dates were from 5-15, but we wanted to add a day. It was booked at the beginning, but we were able to add one day to the end of our trip. We just paid the difference and got the discount on the additionally added day as well. They were very helpful when we called. Good Luck!:hippie:

Thanks. We have a campsite 11/15-11/21 but we'd like to come 11/13. So far I haven't had any luck.

Who is eligible for the Military Discount? My DH is 40% service connected disabled (not retired, honorably discharged).

JE

As I understand it you must present a current, valid military ID or for reservists activation orders. If you have either of those you should be all set.

:santa:

The 40% off is for active retired, active duty and those who were on active duty (recent deployments). Disney limits more then anyone else I know on Mil Dis. Some of the cruise lines just ask for a DD 214. Just in case go on Shades of Green web site and they have info on it that you can easily read.

Yes, I have added days. It is just a point of them having the days available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter