Mid Feb busy for BCV?

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
We are buying into DVC very soon (within the month) and are hoping to stay at BCV next Feb 19-26. Is this a busy time of year? do you think we will have a problem getting a 1bdr at BCV?

Thanks

2004? Nope. You'll be in the 11 month window during a non-holiday/peak period. You won't have any problems. People are getting into BCV within the 7 month windows. Christmas and Spring break are probably the crunch times, but with your 11 month window, you won't have any trouble. Now if you mean a week and a half from now, that's a different story. You'll just have to call and see. Wait lists and cancellations do happen, as you can see in several threads.

Welcome Home neighbor.

CaptainMidnight,

Are you forgetting about President's Day?? Traditionally President's Day has been one of the busier times of the year at Disney. Take a look at all the Travel Books and they will probably mention something about President's Day weekend being fairly crowded.

I don't know if this has changed since 9/11, but I would find out when President's Day is and avoid it if possible. If not, make certain to do a day by day reservation just to be safe.

Brian

We were there 2002 President's week - it does get crowded, but no where near as crowded as Easter. Unfortunately with our kids school vacations -- we are limited to either President's week or April break - which sometimes falls on Easter, as it does this year.

Presidents' Day is Mon. Feb. 16 next year. So only the first part of your trip will coincide with the last part of Presidents' Week. Hopefully that will help.:D

When I checked in at BCV last week I asked about occupancy and was told that they anticipate that it will always run at 99% full the same way BWV do. The Beach Club was 78% full 2/6- 2/9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter