• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Microwaves at CS?

lucky1

Face Character
Wondering if there are Microwaves for rent in Coronado Springs or for public use in the commen areas, such as the food courts?

Thanks,

Lucky1 going to WDW

Where in the food court were the microwaves? I didn't see any in the Pepper Market on my last trip. :confused:

I did, however, see a microwave in the housekeeping supply room. The door was open one day. This was an area where the housekeepers get supplies and (maybe) take breaks. Now it could have been their own for break time. I don't know. I'd suggest calling housekeeping and asking.

When you walk into the PM by the hostess station, the food stations are to your right and the tables are to your left. If you walk straight ahead towards the back of the PM, the microwaves are behind the salad/sandwich station up against the back wall. We used them on a trip last year. I assume they are still there but they could have been removed.

pmticketmap.jpg

Thanks for the information and the great FAQ. I will call and double check on the MW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter