Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party

On party days, the park is open to anyone who has a regular ticket until 7:00, which is when the party starts. In order to be there during the party, you need to have a party ticket.

Hi there,

I just today realized MVMCP is a hard-ticketed event; in Disneyland, the only ticketed event is the Halloween Party.

Anyway, I made (and prepaid!) reservations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Desert Party on 12/19...which seems to be a MVMCP night? Was The Mouse not planning on telling me until I got there? Confused.

Thanks,

NF

lhd7rmgwp21dttz3.png

I think it's worth it at least once. We went the last time we were there and it really was magical. My husband and son went back to the hotel around 10:30 and I walked around until the park closed. We'll go back next year and I think I'll go again so my mom can experience it too.

missbrooke06 said:
I think it's worth it at least once. We went the last time we were there and it really was magical. My husband and son went back to the hotel around 10:30 and I walked around until the park closed. We'll go back next year and I think I'll go again so my mom can experience it too.

How much is it

Is the party worth the extra money? Do they have unique activities or is it like a regular night with less people?

In my opinion, no. I did it for the first time two years ago, and could not believe how crowded the park was. The only good thing was that there were hardly any lines for the rides. If you wanted to do any of the meet and greets, the lines were HUGE, and we had trouble finding a place to view the parade, there were SO many people. I don't know what their limit for ticket sales are, but it's way too high in my opinion.

In my opinion, no. I did it for the first time two years ago, and could not believe how crowded the park was. The only good thing was that there were hardly any lines for the rides. If you wanted to do any of the meet and greets, the lines were HUGE, and we had trouble finding a place to view the parade, there were SO many people. I don't know what their limit for ticket sales are, but it's way too high in my opinion.

I do agree with you - it does seem like a lot of people.

I think I read it was 35000 tickets for the event.
As I understand it the average daily attendance is 43000, but they can hold about 100000.

I'm still up in the air on doing it myself - it's been many years since I did one of these events.

Anyway although it seems like a lot of people - I get the feeling most of them are there for the shows and meet and greats - so if your looking to do rides it may be worth it.

What time does it run until - is it 1AM?
I could not find that info on the Disney site.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter