Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

The Friday before works well for us too. Post-Cruise we'll be staying offsite and doing Universal Studios, etc. Pre-Cruise we'll be onsite at SSR.

I noticed that your plans might be changing....sorry to hear that...but we can still meet on the cruise...if something happens that you can make the party before the cruise, just let me know on the thread for Pre cruise meets.

Unfortunately, my wife and I had to cancel our PCC 2.0 reservation. Our car was on its last leg and we had to make a new vehicle purchase. Because of this, we had to cut back on our vacation plans. We are still going to DW, but the cruise portion had to go :sad1: We hope we can meet as many Diser's as we can while on property!

Unfortunately, my wife and I had to cancel our PCC 2.0 reservation. Our car was on its last leg and we had to make a new vehicle purchase. Because of this, we had to cut back on our vacation plans. We are still going to DW, but the cruise portion had to go :sad1: We hope we can meet as many Diser's as we can while on property!

So sorry to hear that...but look at it this way...you have a NEW car!!! We will be in the Magic Kingdom on Dec 10th and 11th....hope we see you there!!

I noticed that your plans might be changing....sorry to hear that...but we can still meet on the cruise...if something happens that you can make the party before the cruise, just let me know on the thread for Pre cruise meets.

Will do. We're still trying to figure out the balance of not having the kids miss to much school, coupled with the question of flying vs driving, then on site vs off site. UGH! Just when we thought we had it all figured out. I think I'm just overthinking the whole thing. Either way, we'll see you on the cruise for sure!

So sorry to hear that...but look at it this way...you have a NEW car!!! We will be in the Magic Kingdom on Dec 10th and 11th....hope we see you there!!

I'm sure we will be in the MK one of those days as they fall in the middle of our vacation. I hope we see you there!

I'm sure we will be in the MK one of those days as they fall in the middle of our vacation. I hope we see you there!

That would be nice. I'm sure that I will have my backpack with the Disney 2008 Logo on it, and will have my lime green mickey head on it too. If you spot me...shout out.

I'm definately interested in doing MVMCP just not sure I'll be there that early to do Thurs. night, I'm staying after the cruise though.

I'm definately interested in doing MVMCP just not sure I'll be there that early to do Thurs. night, I'm staying after the cruise though.

Some of us are doing it on the 16th, the day we get off the ship. :thumbsup2

Mickey's Party should be Friday Night.....I'll update my post once the dates come out. If you are able to make it, we would love for you to join in.

When he says some of us, he means the cool kids.:rolleyes1

I am seriously considering sending Pam home alone and staying after the cruise. She says she'll have too much to do that close to Xmas to stay for another weekend.

I am seriously considering sending Pam home alone and staying after the cruise. She says she'll have too much to do that close to Xmas to stay for another weekend.

My plan is to have everything done before we leave. Presents will be bought and wrapped. I've already started buying. It's little stuff, but still, it's one step closer to being done.

That's my plan too...I started buying in January. Of course, I told my girls, that since we will be in WDW that close to Christmas, I will allow them to pick out something that they really want and I will buy it for them for Christmas....but my girls aren't little either, I can get away with that.

My plan is to have everything done before we leave. Presents will be bought and wrapped. I've already started buying. It's little stuff, but still, it's one step closer to being done.

Uh, that's waaay to organized!;)

If I've thought about making this my plan, but haven't actually bought anything, does that count? :rotfl:

Hello,

I believe that tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are now on sale. Have the DISers picked a date for attending this event? We like the idea of going on the date we return from PCC 2.0 since we can enter the MK at 4 pm with the party ticket.

We have never seen WDW at Christmas and are very excited about seeing all the decorations and festivities!

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter