Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

How about the Thursday the Cruise returns? I suspect that many of us are staying until the weekend. But it would have to be Thursday, because Friday is already booked for DATW.

How about the Thursday the Cruise returns? I suspect that many of us are staying until the weekend. But it would have to be Thursday, because Friday is already booked for DATW.

I can't make that because we are flying home that day. But I'm sure the ones that are staying would be interested. I'm hoping the Party will be that Friday before the cruise, if so, that's when we are going.

I can't make that because we are flying home that day. But I'm sure the one that are staying would be interested. I'm hoping the Party will be that Friday before the cruise, if so, that's when we are going.

The Friday before works well for us too. Post-Cruise we'll be staying offsite and doing Universal Studios, etc. Pre-Cruise we'll be onsite at SSR.

We're now arriving on the Thursday pre-cruise so hopefully we can make it to MVMCP on the Friday :cool1:
It also means we won't need to get park tickets for before the cruise, we'll either get 14 day UK tickets each or an AP and a 14 day ticket. We need to work out if the discounts will make an AP worthwhile.

This might be a wonderful idea, Jeff. I know I rushed to get everything back to my hotel room and arranged and what not to be at the MK around 1pm. (I was on the last bus back to WDW.)

By going to MVMCP on that Thursday, one could leisurely check-in to their hotel/DVC have lunch, check out some resort decorations, and head over to MK around 4pm.

I'm liking it.:thumbsup2

The Friday before works well for us too. Post-Cruise we'll be staying offsite and doing Universal Studios, etc. Pre-Cruise we'll be onsite at SSR.

Sounds good to me. Once the dates are announced, and if there is a party on that Friday, I will put out a Post and see how many we can gather for a group event.

What a great way to meet some DISers before the cruise.

Maybe that Thursday? The wife and I will be at our 2 yr. anniversary dinner that Friday!! lol

This past December looked like the event was offered every Tues. Thurs. and Fri. leading up to the week of Christmas. Great idea Cherinva, we hope we can join everyone!:thumbsup2

We are flying in on Thursday night, so Friday is our only option. I sure hope you can make it.

We are flying in on Thursday night, so Friday is our only option. I sure hope you can make it.

We sure will try! We are traveling with a large family before the cruise so the itinerary is crazy (trying to accommodate everyone’s wishes). I really hope we can join everyone that Friday (before the cruise) if that turns out to be the big gathering day for Disers! If not, my wife and I will see everyone on the Wonder.:cool1:

Hey, I just saw that you are from So. Jersey..where? I was born in Millville.

I've got family down in the Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area too! My Aunt and Uncle and 2 of my cousins. How funny!

Wow, small world. If you ever get down here (this year)...send me a PM....maybe we could have a mini Dis meet....if not, I look forward to seeing you for MVMCP and PCC 2.0.

A group of us did MVMCP last year during DAP. One of my favorite memories from that weekend is the group of about 15 of us working from Pirates through an empty Magic Kingdom on the way out!! It was awesome!!

One of my favorite memories from DAP, also. A great end to a great trip! I hope we can all do it again.

This sounds like a great idea! Since I will be cruising alone (friend could not make it) :sad1: I would really enjoy meeting and eating with other Disers. I had planned on going to MVMCP since this will be the first time I have been to WDW at Christmas. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the parks and on the cruise.

This sounds like a great idea! Since I will be cruising alone (friend could not make it) :sad1: I would really enjoy meeting and eating with other Disers. I had planned on going to MVMCP since this will be the first time I have been to WDW at Christmas. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the parks and on the cruise.

Sounds great. Be looking for the post sometime the end of May or early June. As soon as the dates come out, I'll get the meet list started. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a blast in MK that night.

Wow...I just realized that I'm organizing a DIS Meet...Duh..since I've never been to MVMCP, I'm not sure of the events, so anyone who plans to a part of this group, if you have any ideas of the best place to meet up, please let me know. We're staying at the Poly and do plan on entering the park at 4. We were thinking of having dinner at Tony's around 5 or 5:30, but that is subject to change at this point.

All ideas welcome!!!

i'm probably also going to be traveling alone and would love to join in for MVMCP....i went to it 2 years ago with DD and we really enjoyed it!

i'm probably also going to be traveling alone and would love to join in for MVMCP....i went to it 2 years ago with DD and we really enjoyed it!

Great!!! I look forward to meeting you. I'll put you on my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter