Mickey's Halloween Party

aprilsky

Earning My Ears
Anyone know why I can't buy tickets for this year form the Disney site?
The link is there but no way of buying.
Thanks!

Have you tried giving them a call? That's how we did it on 1st May it wasn't difficult try them at noon today you should get straight through the number to call is 001-407-566-498581 they should be able to sort out tickets for you as this is Disney's Ticketing number the CMs are very helpful:hug:

Give them a call. Thats how we booked ours and we pick them up at the park. They give you a reference number. Remember...... dont eat before you go as there will be sooooo much candy your be bringing it home !!! :love:

Alternatively you can buy them when you get there. We did that as i wanted to check the weather forecast and make sure we weren't going on a rainy nite. We just bought ours from the customer service kiosk when we went into MGM Studios (as was) on our first day. It worked for us and there were plenty tickets left. good luck and have a fab time!:)

Thanks for the replies.
We know what nights we can do, so I think we will grab them now.
But as you say Julia, if we feel that a night is going to particularly good, we can buy more when we are out there.
We want to buy them now so we can book a place at the Liberty Tavern that way we can stay there while they clear the park.
Really looking forward to it! we've been there and done this a few times now, but this will be the first with our 4 yr old. Pity we can't do Halloween Horror night at Universal, that is by far and away my fav' out of everything!

We're going on the 1st October, the day before we leave...Whoop!!

The plan is to spend the morning last minute shopping or returning to a park and then get some food at T-Rex before heading to MK for 3pm, maybe catch the parade and then enjoy rides (hoping that most will leave after the parade) and then come 7pm we can enjoy the party!! :cool1:

Have fun.

Oooh... we're going on the 2nd October!
We arrive on 29th September and felt the Thursday would be too soon and jet lag might be an issue, especially for the little 'un.

All booked now, gave them a call and booked dinner at the Liberty Tree...

Ha! Ha! yes Halloween Horror Nights is our favourite also but our next trip will be with our DD so it will be a long time before we do that again...unless we can get some more family to come with us who will baby sit - have a great time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter