Mickey waffles

MedicGoofy

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know whether the regular mickey waffles are peanut free? Not the ones that they make for people with allergies, but the ones that anyone can eat?

Im assuming that the ones people with gluten allergies eat, are the ones that the chef's put applesauce in. Are these the ones that they use for peanut allergies as well?

Does anyone have info on this? It's like, a HUGE part of my SIL's first trip:thumbsup2

Thank you:)

Back in 2010, my DD who has peanut and treenut allergies had the Mickey Waffles, but the Chef at Chef Mickey's made them from the allergy mix. For some reason I want to say that they use Bob's Red Mill and it had a tree nut warning on it. She also had an egg allergy back then so that might have been the reason as well.

I recommend calling ahead and leaving a message for the Chef to call you back. Since this was 2 years ago, it very well could have changed.

Special diets might be able to help, but it sounds like they are "less helpful" than in the past.

DD has peanut and tree nut allergies. She had the regular Mickey waffles from the buffet at both CP and TH.

My DD has peanut/treenut allergies and has always eaten the waffles from the buffets.

When DS was only peanut free he didn't get any special allergy foods. He ate waffles all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter