"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Category: Parks
Level 4
Hint: Has to do with somthing up in the sky.
When building the Tower of Terror, the original tower was supposed to be much taller than what is built today. Do you know why they made the smaller version?

Two guesses, tell me if either of them is correct:

It got struck by lightning - I know it got struck sometime during construction, but not sure if that's why they built a smaller version

OR

If any building in the state of Florida exceeds 200 feet in height, there has to be a flashing red light on the top of it, so Disney didn't want to put a red light on TOT.

Was either of those right?! :upsidedow

Two guesses, tell me if either of them is correct:

It got struck by lightning - I know it got struck sometime during construction, but not sure if that's why they built a smaller version

OR

If any building in the state of Florida exceeds 200 feet in height, there has to be a flashing red light on the top of it, so Disney didn't want to put a red light on TOT.

Was either of those right?! :upsidedow

Your second guess is right good job.

Oh, boy - watching Travel Channel specials really DOES help your Disney knowledge! :goodvibes

Since I'm the OP on this thread, I'll add two new categories: Beyond the Parks & International Parks! Beyond the Parks category can deal with anything on WDW or DL property outside of the theme parks, such as resorts, Downtown Disney, water parks, etc. International Parks can deal with Disneyland Resort Paris, Tokyo Disneyland Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland.

I'm also adding a new rule: If a question has not been successfully answered in 48 hours, we move on to a new question to avoid this thread from "dying". The person who asked the hard question is the one that will get to ask a new one.

Here's the first question in the new "Beyond the Parks" category!

Category: Beyond the Parks
Level of Difficulty: 4
Question: According to its backstory, Santa Claus founded what area of Walt Disney World?
Hint: "Ho, ho, hole in one!"

Category Parks:
Level of Diffculty: 1
Question: Noway is the land of what?
Hint: They live under bridges.

Category Parks:
Level of Diffculty: 1
Question: Noway is the land of what?
Hint: They live under bridges.

OMG I can't believe I know one and no one else has posted the answer let. Auctually I know quite a few but someone always beats me to it. Anway...
its TROLLS! :banana:

ok, to bring this back to life:

Level of Difficulty: 2
Question: Where can you find a picture of the previous tenant of the Winnie the Pooh ride, and what is he doing?

ok, to bring this back to life:

Question: Where can you find a picture of the previous tenant of the Winnie the Pooh ride, and what is he doing?

In Owl's house on WInnie the Pooh, Mr. Toad is handing the deed to the property to Owl. Great inside jokes like this are great.

Category: International Parks
Question: Which Disney Cruise Line show is currently also featured at Hong Kong Disneyland?

Sorry guys that I held up the thread. I'm glad someone went along with it I was just happy I got to answer a question correctly. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter