"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Category:PArks
Level:2
What was The original Name of The TTA

WEDway Peoplemover

Category: Parks
Difficulty: 4
Question: Toontown was originally developed around a specific character. Due to budget cutbacks, that character, nor any theme relating to them, ever made it into Toontown. Who was it?

Question: EPCOT, stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. However, there was another "EPCOT" created. What did it stand for, and why was it made?
Hint: "I'll bet it was tasty, yum!" ;)

P.S. Sorry this took so long.

Question: EPCOT, stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. However, there was another "EPCOT" created. What did it stand for, and why was it made?

My one cousin said it stands for Every Person Comes Out Tired.:lmao:

No guess yet. Going to have to do a bit of research.

Experimental Protoype Cake of Tomorrow. The Imagineers created a scale model cake of the EPCOT for the opening.

Someone else think of a question! i cant think of one right now

Level of Difficulty: 2
Question: How many different songs are played in the Haunted Mansion?

Experimental Protoype Cake of Tomorrow. The Imagineers created a scale model cake of the EPCOT for the opening.

Someone else think of a question! i cant think of one right now

:thumbsup2 Yep.
0814071640.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't know how many songs are played in the Haunted Mansion :confused:

Level of Difficulty: 2
Question: How many different songs are played in the Haunted Mansion?

Okay...I have found an answer, I think. There are three playing. The Grim Grinning Ghosts is the only song played and sang, but each ghost sings their own version. There also can be heard two other songs, in two of the scenes. Is this the answer you had, or no?

If I can ignore the rule( I think I have to answer the previous question to post another questuon, right?) I can post some question.... about Tokyo Disney Resort...

Okay...I have found an answer, I think. There are three playing. The Grim Grinning Ghosts is the only song played and sang, but each ghost sings their own version. There also can be heard two other songs, in two of the scenes. Is this the answer you had, or no?

Well I was told on the Keys to the Kingdom tour that only 1 song was playing, they just speed it up and slow it down...

Well I was told on the Keys to the Kingdom tour that only 1 song was playing, they just speed it up and slow it down...

I thought you might have just been looking for the one song. I read that not only do they speed it up and slow it down, but at some points they even play it backwards!

Category: Movies
Difficulty: 3
Question: In what movie will you find the Gogan family?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter