"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

I thought you might have just been looking for the one song. I read that not only do they speed it up and slow it down, but at some points they even play it backwards!

Category: Movies
Difficulty: 3
Question: In what movie will you find the Gogan family?

Is it Pete's Dragon?? :goodvibes

Since you knew the answer too, how bout if we make it your turn?:cool1:

Thanks! Sorry had a PTO meeting and am just now getting sat down for a night of posting!

Hmmm...

Category: Walt Disney History
Difficulty Level: 3
Question: What town in Walt's past is Main Street U.S.A. based on?

Marceline, MO, where walt grew up

Category: Characters
Level of Difficulty: 2
Question: How old is Mickey Mouse? (just the years, don't need it down to the day!)

79 years young. Born in 1928. Next year will be his big 8-0!

Category: Movies
Difficult:3
Question: What are the two major influences Johnny Depp cited when asked where Capt. Jack Sparrow came from?

What is the official name of the Cinderella fountain in Fantasyland? (On your left when you exit the Castle going to Fantasyland)

Ok I don't want to be the thread killer here:rolleyes1 ... the answer was "La Fontaine De Cendrillon".... Easy one to keep it going.... Lady & The Tramp's son??

Ok, since this thread has been going a bit slow recently I'm going to post a real easy question, just so some newbies can join in.

Category: Attractions
Level of Difficulty: 0
Question: Which princess does the beautiful castle in the middle of the Magic Kingdom belong too?

Ok, since this thread has been going a bit slow recently I'm going to post a real easy question, just so some newbies can join in.

Category: Attractions
Level of Difficulty: 0
Question: Which princess does the beautiful castle in the middle of the Magic Kingdom belong too?

::MinnieMo Minnie! :rotfl:

:rolleyes: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter