Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

it was so bad last year when we went for the short version of the 'party' we left early. i will give it another go, only because we have a trip booked in sept. and my dh says yes. well, if he says yes, then hey who am i to argue with that?!

Do you need a park pass reservation for this? I have a AP but my husband does not. Should I buy one less day of tickets for him? Isn't admission to park included?
HELP!!
I'm buying his park tickets soon.

I'm excited for this announcement! We are going in August, and there are 2 dates that can work for us. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is hours on line to get it booked. I wish they would let you purchase tickets online.

I'm excited for this announcement! We are going in August, and there are 2 dates that can work for us. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is hours on line to get it booked. I wish they would let you purchase tickets online.
I'm sure the other half got tix online for the xmas party last year....

Do you need a park pass reservation for the day you book the party?

Do you need a park pass reservation for the day you book the party?
Not if you are only attending the party. If you want to spend the day at the MK prior to the party, then you need a seperate ticket and a park reservation.

Do we know if hotels like Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista are able to purchase tickets on May 12th?

Do we know if hotels like Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista are able to purchase tickets on May 12th?
Don't think so. From Disney:

Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort can begin purchasing Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets as early as May 12, 2022. All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on May 18, 2022.

The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.

We already have park reservations 19th and 26th august for MK so think we will go. Am assuming august tickets don’t sell out too quick apart from first night?

Who knows in 2022. It looks like, in 2019, none of the August or early Sept dates sold out. This is from the official thread, showing sold out dates with parentheses of when they sold out.

Sold Out Dates: 9/22 (9/22), 9/27 (9/24), 9/29 (9/25), 10/1 (9/28), 10/8 (10/7), 10/10 (10/8), 10/11 (10/8), 10/14 (10/13), 10/17 (10/17), 10/24 (10/19), 10/25 (10/24), 10/31 (10/8), 11/1 (10/29 )

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-frightfully-festive-celebration.3729471/

Do you need a park pass reservation for this? I have a AP but my husband does not. Should I buy one less day of tickets for him? Isn't admission to park included?
HELP!!
I'm buying his park tickets soon.
You don't need a park pass reservation, it's a hard ticket event. The ticket lets you enter MK at 4 pm the day of. If you don't care about going to a park before 4 pm that day then you can buy one less day for him. If you do care about it, you'll need both a day ticket + reservation *and* the halloween ticket for him.

Who knows in 2022. It looks like, in 2019, none of the August or early Sept dates sold out. This is from the official thread, showing sold out dates with parentheses of when they sold out.

Sold Out Dates: 9/22 (9/22), 9/27 (9/24), 9/29 (9/25), 10/1 (9/28), 10/8 (10/7), 10/10 (10/8), 10/11 (10/8), 10/14 (10/13), 10/17 (10/17), 10/24 (10/19), 10/25 (10/24), 10/31 (10/8), 11/1 (10/29 )

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ty-a-frightfully-festive-celebration.3729471/
I think a lot more dates are going to sell out, and they're going to sell out a lot earlier.

Its a shame if you have a 14 day pass you dont get discount as you all ready have park entry !

Also hope DVC renters can purchase tickets early

How will early booking work, is it just via the website? We are trying to "double dip" on parties with 10/28-10/30 at WDW (Animal Kingdom Kidani DVC rental), 10/31-11/4 on Wish, 11/8-11/12 (cabins at copper creek DVC rental) with xmas party.

That means there is really only two party days we can do (and the 28th would be rushed getting there). Looking at the post from @TheOneWithTheTriplets sounds like we don't have to be toooo concerned about it selling out if we book on 12th?

I think a lot more dates are going to sell out, and they're going to sell out a lot earlier.

I definitely think this is true, with some caveats. Disney can't seem to build up crowds in late August/early September. The weather is surface-of-the-sun hot, people aren't pulling their kids in the first couple weeks of school, etc. In 2019, even the opening of SW:GE wasn't enough to drive demand, leading to some of the most pleasant park touring if you were lucky enough to attend EEMH mornings.

I think the early parties just don't have enough demand to sell out, even with Disney having the ticket prices be so much lower at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter