Michael's coupons

My~Rumbly~Tumbly

Mouseketeer
Where are you guys getting the coupons for Michael's? I am going to be in Maine at the end of the month and I know they have a Michael's in Portland. It's calling my name. Can I find these coupons on-line?

I get mine sometimes in our local newspaper. Sometimes they come in flyers in the mail, with all the coupons. I can't remember if I've seen them online or not.

Good luck! And happy shopping!

You can also get the flyers with the coupons at the Michael's stores. Just ask at the Customer Service desk and they should have a copy. I've also gotten the coupons out of the Sunday paper (not an individual flyer, but a coupon in the paper itself).

Some Michael stores won't give you a coupon if you ask. But if you ask for a circular....for some reason they will give them too you!

Our Michael's store will honor the 40% off 1 item during the week it's offered without the coupon....just have to ask nicely.

At my local Michael's you can ask as nicely as possible & you still get no coupon, no circular, nothing! We don't get a local newspaper, so it is frustrating to know their is a 40% off coupon, & the store is not willing to help customers :(.

It really depends on the individual helping you! I think it's a shame when the people working there aren't willing to help out. They only throw those silly coupons in the trash anyway!

I do think that if you explain you're from out of town and don't receive their fliers that they'll help you out.

Good luck!

Our Michael's used to let you go without the coupon 1x....but now they say "you can bring your coupon in with your receipt and get a price adjustment."

It's frustrating because my husband works very early in the AM and therefore buys the paper at work, out of our area Micheal's store. Hence, no coupon!!! Every week it's a different coupon; I call every Sunday and ask if and where the coupon is, ie. in the paper itself (b&w) or in a circular, or none at all (hate those weeks!!!!).

Ok, I know, kind of obsessed with Michael's. But those 12 x 12 paper books are great....(don't tell my CM upline)

Thanks for all the in's and out's! I think that I will just tell them that I live out of the area and ask them if they have a circular or any extra coupons that they were willing to part with. Maybe I'll get a decent one. It's so crappy that they would rather throw the coupons away, then give them to a customer. It's not like they specifically are going to profit from the extra few dollars they will make from us. They should, but likely they wouldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter