MiB shoot-off rules!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Legend
OK, now that we have competitors stepping up, we need some rules to make things fair.

The MiB shoot-off will occur on 3/10 at noon and 3/11 at around 3:30 or 4 pm (after the globe meet).

Here are the rules:

1.) No cheating! That means no slapping the other guy to make him get a lower score, etc.

2.) No shooting at your own exhaust port.

3.) The high scorer out of all of us get a prize. If you score higher than me, you get a bonus prize. If you score 999,999, then you get a extra special prize! The lowest scorer gets a bobby prize. :)

4.) We can have a warm-up ride and then the contest ride.

5.) Scores are null and void if the ride breaks down or stops for more than 2 minutes.

Even though they are rules, I want everyone to have fun. Please be honest with your scores. If I have to, I will check your score on the pictures afterwards. The photos now have your score on it as well.

So practice and win the prize! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest