Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

Congratulations! Your wedding looks lovely! I love your centerpieces & your PS meal looks great!

Hi,

I didn't print on the envelopes, they were done by hand by Debi at the Blooming Quill. They turned out so beautiful and I think it made the invitations very special.

For some of our other stationary and our cake topper we used renaissance font which I love!

A great site I use for fonts is dafont.com ~ not sure if you have been there but I love it, I found an amazing pirate font there!!

They were absolutely beautiful! I was going to ask if they were done by hand and thought no way, they were so perfect. I LOVE dafont site.

Great Paris pics.

I love your pictures!! May I ask where did you get your Invites??

Thank you! They are from Smashing cards. They also did our rehearsal dinner invites and our menu cards. The price was great and they were wonderful to work with.

Everything looks so nice! I love it to death. Are you going to do a PS and wedding TR or is pics all we get?

Do they have the David Tutera table set up inside Franks? I love that collection so much.

I also love your aisle treatments in the WP. Did Disney do it? I love the aisle runner's texture and the petal wraps instead of just tulle. I'd love to have the crystal dripping from my centerpieces, too, so hopefully all that was Disney.

I have to ask because I've seen a lot of brides do it: How do you arrange for mock ups? I'm a very visual/hands-on person and would love to see the tables before the wedding.

Sorry for all the questioning. Everything just looks so glamourous!!

Everything looks so nice! I love it to death. Are you going to do a PS and wedding TR or is pics all we get?

Do they have the David Tutera table set up inside Franks? I love that collection so much.

I also love your aisle treatments in the WP. Did Disney do it? I love the aisle runner's texture and the petal wraps instead of just tulle. I'd love to have the crystal dripping from my centerpieces, too, so hopefully all that was Disney.

I have to ask because I've seen a lot of brides do it: How do you arrange for mock ups? I'm a very visual/hands-on person and would love to see the tables before the wedding.

Sorry for all the questioning. Everything just looks so glamourous!!

Thank you so much.

I will not be doing a planning session trip report but I will be doing a wedding and honeymoon trip report. These photos are just to tide everyone over while I sort through our photos and wait for the professional ones. Ask away if you have questions though.

I do not remember if there are Tutera setups in Franck's... I want to say no, or at least there wasn't when we went for our planning session, but things are always changing. We looked into a Tutera wedding and it was not for us... we got a better value and more creative license to go with another florist. We met with him about 4 times.

Disney did not provide any of our floral. We used Flourish Productions in Winter Park and they were amazing! We had crystals everywhere and it was fantastic!!!

As far as I know Disney does not do mock ups.. I think there are very few people who have gotten them and I believe there is a charge. Our florist provided ours free of charge and that is pretty standard for them. You would have to see if Disney is willing to do it, since I didn't use them I have no idea.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :goodvibes

DSCF2680.jpg

DSCF2682.jpg

DSCF2709.jpg

DSCF2696.jpg

DSCF2760.jpg

DSCF2765.jpg

DSCF2795.jpg

DSCF2797.jpg

DSCF2798.jpg

DSCF2799.jpg

your wedding looks great and the paris pics look lovely

Congratulations

This dress is gorgeous! Just exquisite!! Can you please tell me the designer or where you found it?

Congratulations!! Your gown was gorgeous too, you were a beautiful bride!! I'm really enjoying your TR!

This dress is gorgeous! Just exquisite!! Can you please tell me the designer or where you found it?

Congratulations!! Your gown was gorgeous too, you were a beautiful bride!! I'm really enjoying your TR!

Thank you so much, it was a perfect day! :cloud9:

The dresses are by ABS (Allen Schwartz) and I LOVED them. My bridesmaids however did not which upset me as I bought them and they were expensive. I thought they looked just gorgeous in them!!! I have a size 10 unworn with tags if you are interested (and size 2,6,8 worn once). I have nothing to do with them so pm me if you want lol. I hate to see things wasting in the closet lol. I would much rather make use of them, it would make me feel as if it wasn't such a waste of money lol!

Your pictures are soo great you were such a pretty bride!! I can't believe the bm didn't like the dress I think it is very pretty!!

Melissa- Do you mind me asking where you got the gems for the gifts? Are they just a pin and then you put them through the ribbon?

Loved your dress too! It was really gorgeous!

Your pictures were beautiful and so was your dress.... I hope you both live happily ever after.... :grouphug:

Your pictures are soo great you were such a pretty bride!! I can't believe the bm didn't like the dress I think it is very pretty!!

Thank you! I really liked the dresses too, they say that it washed them out, they are too pale, blah blah blah. I think they are crazy!

Melissa- Do you mind me asking where you got the gems for the gifts? Are they just a pin and then you put them through the ribbon?

Loved your dress too! It was really gorgeous!

Thanks!!

I don't mind at all. They are buckles that you put the ribbon through like a belt.

I bought them from Bouquet jewels.com http://bouquetjewels.com/high_soc_ccart.htm

Your pictures were beautiful and so was your dress.... I hope you both live happily ever after.... :grouphug:

Thank you so much :goodvibes

Rehearsal dinner
DSC05365.jpg

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05376.jpg

DSC05377.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05379.jpg

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05381.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05383.jpg

DSC05384.jpg

DSC05385.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

DSC05389.jpg

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05391.jpg

DSC05392.jpg

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05395.jpg

DSC05397.jpg

DSC05399.jpg

DSC05400.jpg

Signature cocktails
DSC05401.jpg

Take our containers for our pot sticker action station
DSC05402.jpg

Close up of the "Rowdy Reptile"
DSC05403.jpg

LOVE this picture! It's amazing how big some cameras can get the castle comparatively to how small it seems in others! You had a great photographer... or was that a pic from a family member or friend?

Also, where did you have your rehearsal dinner?

LOVE this picture! It's amazing how big some cameras can get the castle comparatively to how small it seems in others! You had a great photographer... or was that a pic from a family member or friend?

Also, where did you have your rehearsal dinner?

Thanks!

That pic (and all the others in that post) was from one of our groomsmen! I don't have any professional photos back yet and I am dying lol!!! I don't know how I am supposed to wait a few more weeks. At least my family and friends took some good ones. The day goes by so fast it is nice to look at the photos.

Our rehearsal dinner was in the music room at Raglan Road, Downtown Disney. The food was yummy, it was a great spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter