Melissa & Robert's (super fast) TR ~ MK photos posted

LOL ~ I think Gav and Robert might go into meltdown if we mention vow renewals, you are right. Maybe Disneyland Tokyo? ;) I think 5 years and we should definately be doing a renewal. Secretly. Ha ha.

I missed being at your wedding so much :( I of course will need a million photos to make up for it! :)

Melissa -- Everything was so beautiful and you were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy that everything came together so perfectly for you. Can't wait to hear all about your day and see more pictures! Thank you for sharing! :goodvibes

Thank you so much!

LOL ~ I think Gav and Robert might go into meltdown if we mention vow renewals, you are right. Maybe Disneyland Tokyo? ;) I think 5 years and we should definately be doing a renewal. Secretly. Ha ha.

I missed being at your wedding so much :( I of course will need a million photos to make up for it! :)

Disneyland Tokyo... now that would be FABULOUS!!!!!!

Don't worry, you will be the 3rd to see all the photos (after me and Robert of course lol). I am uploading and sorting through trip photos now.

I sent you an email:goodvibes

More to come.

You look stunning and everything looks great!! The aisle runner is very unique ! I would love to know how they made that..! Love the shot with tiffany's stuff!! I can't wait to order my band! lol!

Oh my goodness!! You and your wedding look truly breathtaking....sooooo classy. Your dress is fabulous.

I have been looking forward to your TR as I 'stole' one of your trial hair & make up pics for inspiration and I wanted to see how it turned out. Yeah that was me...the stalker!! :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!:worship:
Your flowers are beautiful. The runner was beautiful and if you do not ming me asking where is your dress from it looks beautiful I totally loved it....

I jut noticed it looks VERY much like my neices..not exactly but I wonder who your designer was..did you have a beaded heart in front?
n10161114839_545296_7911.jpg

You look stunning and everything looks great!! The aisle runner is very unique ! I would love to know how they made that..! Love the shot with tiffany's stuff!! I can't wait to order my band! lol!

Thank you. The runner is rose petals sewn together I believe.

Oh my goodness!! You and your wedding look truly breathtaking....sooooo classy. Your dress is fabulous.

I have been looking forward to your TR as I 'stole' one of your trial hair & make up pics for inspiration and I wanted to see how it turned out. Yeah that was me...the stalker!! :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Thanks. I did change my hair after the trial, I kept pushing the pieces behind my ears and it was driving me crazy so Ana swiped some back so I wouldn't mess with it on the day of the wedding. I loved the way it turned out.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!:worship:
Your flowers are beautiful. The runner was beautiful and if you do not ming me asking where is your dress from it looks beautiful I totally loved it....

Awww, thanks. The dress is Jasmine Couture. I loved it.

Jasmine dresses are beautiful. I was thinking of getting the old car early on in my planning but changed my mind. Well actually I didn't change my mind my dad changed it for me....lol

Rehearsal

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

Groomsmen gifts at rehearsal dinner

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

You can see part of our tables in this one

IMG_3006.jpg

Custom dance floor

IMG_3010.jpg

Dessert party ~ We got Mickey and Minnie as a gift from the Epcot people

IMG_3021.jpg

You looked so glamourous at your rehearsal! :)

I love your Mickey and Minnie stuffed into your clothes too ~ awww!

Now remember, I am number 3. I have my ticket, I am in line.... ;)

Oh, oh ~ I loved the dancefloor too! How fantastic!

Everything looked so beautiful! Your flowers were really amazing and the runner was so cool. I love your DP centerpieces too. Looking forward to seeing more :goodvibes

You looked so glamourous at your rehearsal! :)

I love your Mickey and Minnie stuffed into your clothes too ~ awww!

Now remember, I am number 3. I have my ticket, I am in line.... ;)

Oh, oh ~ I loved the dancefloor too! How fantastic!

Yep, you are number three. I won't forget! I loved looking at your photos online before you had given the password to anyone! I'll pass mine on to you and it will be our little secret!!!!!

I put Mickey down there because someone was handing me something and I couldn't take it, next thing you know, Robert did it too and everyone wanted our picture LOL.

The dance floor was amazing. It was hand painted and it had our Monogram in the middle to coordinate with our stationary.

Ooh your tables looked great with those huge center pieces! Did you have an outside vendor do all of it?

Thank you!

I used an outside vendor, FLOURISH PRODUCTIONS. They were amazing.

Disney provided the Chivari chairs (easier than bringing them in, but the pillow color was off) and the napkins under the sorbet (they needed to be given to the chef so easier again) and they did a children's table for us but I don't have any pictures of it yet.

Everything looked so beautiful! Your flowers were really amazing and the runner was so cool. I love your DP centerpieces too. Looking forward to seeing more :goodvibes

Thank you very much Vanessa!!!

Melissa,

What font did you use for the envelopes for your invites, it's very elegant and pretty. (as a scrapbooker, I collect fonts, lol). And boy am I hungry after looking at all that yummy food!

dddd.jpg

ffjfhgfhgf.jpg

hgjg-1.jpg

fgfjfjf.jpg

fjgjgjgj.jpg

Right after
ghggjjg.jpg

ghjgjgjg.jpg

gjhgjhgj.jpg

hgjgj.jpg

hhgjgj.jpg

jgjgj.jpg

jkhkfhkf.jpg

kfhkdhkf.jpg

We checked into the Arc de Triomphe Hilton
hkjfhgfkhg.jpg

The view from our room
hgfdfgf.jpg

kfyhkshf.jpg

We ordered room service and enjoyed the view
gfsdgfkdg.jpg

hjhgkjh.jpg

gdkgkdgkd.jpg

Melissa,

What font did you use for the envelopes for your invites, it's very elegant and pretty. (as a scrapbooker, I collect fonts, lol). And boy am I hungry after looking at all that yummy food!

Hi,

I didn't print on the envelopes, they were done by hand by Debi at the Blooming Quill. They turned out so beautiful and I think it made the invitations very special.

For some of our other stationary and our cake topper we used renaissance font which I love!

A great site I use for fonts is dafont.com ~ not sure if you have been there but I love it, I found an amazing pirate font there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter