Mega Mouse Meet!

DebWills

Mouseketeer
Come to the Most Magical Place on Earth for a Special Disney Holiday Gathering -- "The Mega Mouse Meet"

During the week of November 30 - December 8, 2003, Disney Internet Fans from around the world will gather to meet each other and enjoy the Magic that is Disney. During the week there will be attraction meets, IllumiNations boat rides, dining gatherings and much more. Unless noted, all events are free and open to Disney fans of all ages!

The focal point of the weekend will be at 1:00pm on Saturday December 6th, the Mega Mouse Meet at the Copa Banana room at the WDW Dolphin Hotel! This is an opportunity for Disney fans to meet some of the unofficial website founders, internet community leaders and guide book authors!

Special Guests who have already agreed to come include:
Website Founders and Leaders.......

• Deb Wills, All Ears Net
• Ahnalira Koan and Alan Moore, Our Laughing Place
• Binnie Betten, Disney Dollarless
• Mary Waring, Mousesavers
• John Yaglenski, Intercot
• Allison and Tom Keaney, What Would Walt Do.com
• Mike Scopa, Mouseplanet
• Michael Mc Sparran, MouseInfo.com
• Rose Folan, ALL EARS Feature Writer, Adultsatwdw.com
• Pam VanSyckle, representing WDWMAGIC.com
• Scott Thomas - PSCalculator.net

Unfortunately, Pete has informed us he is unable to attend due to prior plans.

Guide book Authors........

• Jennifer Watson and Dave Marx, Passporter WDW
• Bob Sehlinger, the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
• Kelly Monaghan, The Other Orlando & Universal Orlando
• Dann Hazel and Josh Fippen, Making Memories On Your Walt Disney World Resort Vacation
• Steven M. Barrett, M.D., "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation" and "Hidden Mickeys, A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets"

Each day a park will be designated as the focal point for sharing the delight of meeting each other. By going to the "selected park for the day", folks will increase their chances of meeting and greeting other Internet Disney fans. There's nothing quite like looking into the smile of a cyberspace friend!

Friday, December 5 - Animal Kingdom
Saturday, December 6 - Epcot
Sunday, December 7 - Magic Kingdom
Monday, December 8, Disney-MGM Studios

SPECIAL ALL EARS NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBER MEET, Friday, December 5 at 11 a.m. - Meet at the waterside tables of Animal Kingdom's Flame Tree BBQ for Disney Fun with Deb Wills and Unofficial Guide to WDW author Bob Sehlinger! (Rain Location - Pizzafari)

For more information visit: http://wdwig.com/meetandgreet.htm

We hope the DIS community will join in the fun!!

Deb Wills

Thanks, Deb. It sounds great. I'm planning to be there on those dates, I hope I get to meet lots of Disney fans.

So, the people from this board wear green ribbons or green mickey heads to be identified.

Should the people participating with Mousefest wear anything in particular?

Oh My Gosh ! This sounds so good. Last December was my 4th SOLO trip, and absolutely the best ! It was the first year that I actually met up with DIS'ers, and I had such a great time !

I had just enough time to myself ( which I love ), and just enough time with groups. It was wonderful !

Now, Deb, it is great to hear that YOUR group will be meeting at that time. I will check-in at The Swan on 12/5, and then check-in at BWV on 12/8. I check-out on 12/11 to go home.

I will keep an eye out for your schedule !

I'll be at OKW Dec 2-9 and am looking forward to seeing a lot of Disney friends.

I can't wait!!! Sounds like it'll be alot of fun! There's a chance I might be solo depending on DBF's job situation. Will be checking into the Dolphin on 12/1 and flying out 12/7 so I'll be there for all the events!!!

Can't wait to finally meet everyone!!! :bounce:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest