Meeting Peter Pan

mitchsfan

Mouseketeer
Hello,

A little backstory, my family is heading to DW in August. This will not be anyone’s first trip. We are doing a shorter stay but one where we check off some of the non normal Disney items for us. Due to the size of our family, we usually stay off property. This time we are staying on.

On one day, we are skipping the parks all together and that night doing MNSSHP. That’s where the problem lies. My 14- year-old has taken up school plays. She is really good, if I may say so myself. This summer she will be playing Peter Pan in Peter Pan Jr. She is so excited to meet Peter Pan but he doesn’t do meet and greets at MNSSHP. He’s at the Kingdom from 12-3 most days but won’t be meeting during the MNSSHP.

Any suggestions? Quick 3 minute conversation, a picture and then we are out.

Last edited:
Shopping pass is no longer available. People were taking advantage of it to ride some quick rides and visit characters which is wasn’t what it was intended for. I hope you find a way for your daughter to see Peter!

Hello,

A little backstory, my family is heading to DW in August. This will not be anyone’s first trip. We are doing a shorter stay but one where we check off some of the non normal Disney items for us. Due to the size of our family, we usually stay off property. This time we are staying on.

On one day, we are skipping the parks all together and that night doing MNSSHP. That’s where the problem lies. My 14- year-old has taken up school plays. She is really good, if I may say so myself. This summer she will be playing Peter Pan in Peter Pan Jr. She is so excited to meet Peter Pan but he doesn’t do meet and greets at MNSSHP. He’s at the Kingdom from 12-3 most days but won’t be meeting during the MNSSHP.

Any suggestions? Quick 3 minute conversation, a picture and then we are out. Does Disney still do the shopping pass that gets you an hour to shop in the park for free? Is there any other place to meet him? I can't afford to pay for two one day tickets for a 3 minute meet and greet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unless you are in the Magic Kingdom during his meet hours during the day I'm afraid you are out of luck in meeting him. I think there are just too few "friends" so he's not as available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter