Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

This is so SUBLIME that we have a new LIMELIST. I'm glad that we don't have to BIRDLIME anyone with our new word choice (OK, I had to look up that word!) while we are in the LIMELIGHT. The dictionary also says one can "lime the lawn", meaning to make it grow...so let's LIME THE DIS instead!

OK, on to Acronyms:

LIME =
Lime Induced Mickey Enthusiasts
Lime Introduction to Mickey Enthusiasts

Favorite Dessert: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Dance: Lime-bo

:lmao:

Well, just like Brittany shaving her head, a little controversy always stirs up publicity!!!!
Look at all the new members!!!

I just want to thanks the people who pulled for this to continue and to the mods for givin' me my points back!!!
Can't wait to see how many more join our little party!!!

:grouphug:

glad there is a place for everyone to get together again.

I think a few support groups were getting ready to start.

Thanks V

lime_hat.jpg

They just won't appreciate it. :upsidedow Maggie

That's what you call a priceless picture! :rotfl: How cute!!! Just out of curiosity, how long did the lime stay in place????

Please add us to the list - July 28th through August 11, staying at Emerald Island (are we the only ones offsite?!)

Thanks!

Nope. We are too thanks to my IL's overseas who are depleting my Disney funds every month :headache:

That's what you call a priceless picture! :rotfl: How cute!!! Just out of curiosity, how long did the lime stay in place????

I have no idea, because it's not my cat. I have 4 cats and would never be able to get any of them to sit still long enough to do that to them.

I agree that the picture is priceless, so of course I had to share it with my lime buddies. :) Maggie

I'm going to move this "when will you be at WDW" thread from the Welcome forum to the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board, where it's more on-topic and where you'll find many new friends planning WDW trips. :)

glad there is a place for everyone to get together again.

I think a few support groups were getting ready to start.

Thanks V

So are we like Grease? The gang's all back together again? Are we the Lime Ladies and the Limerbirds? DH said he's not a Limerbird, but maybe a Lima Bean. :scared:

I'm going to move this "when will you be at WDW" thread from the Welcome forum to the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board, where it's more on-topic and where you'll find many new friends planning WDW trips. :)

WebmasterKathy: please send us some dramamine!

So are we like Grease? The gang's all back together again? Are we the Lime Ladies and the Limerbirds? DH said he's not a Limerbird, but maybe a Lima Bean. :scared:

Lime-Ricks or Lime Rangers might be more appropriate. If nothing else, on the latter, I'll have a ready response for DS4 who every few days wants to know which power ranger I want to be...:laughing:

Hey Everyone!! I hope everyone will beable to find the link over here! As far as a name goes, we do use "alien" green paint chips :confused3 just an idea. Hope everyone is doing well, Thanks V for giving us a new home :hug: jen

Thanks V and S'Late for restoring our thread!

Are we now in our final home? I hope so. Every time I come back it's moved. haha.

Hey! DD & I will be there April 21-27 (Wilderness Lodge). Only 26 days away!!!

Hi Renee~ Did you plan on meeting us on the 26th at MK at 9am for the grand gathering?? We are meeting at the Walt and Mickey statue. You could contact Zdad if you would like to join :) so we have a head count :goodvibes jen

Has anyone looked at the Welcome Boards lately? I don't get why so many threads are being moved but it doesn't seem right to me that we've been moved to trip planning. We are more a "Welcome" thread in my opinion as we provide educational, inspirational and entertaining advice on how to be a DISer and how best to commune with others of a similar mental attitude...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter