Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

hey colinsdad -

I noticed that your signature says you will be using Kids Nite Out for your upcoming trip. We are too!! Have you ever done so before - or like me did you tumble upon them on these boards? Would love to hear feedback.

I did find them scouring this this board. :surfweb:

We'll have a 6mos old with us, so the kids clubs weren't an option.

I have not used them before but spent literally hours reading through posts by other DIS members who have used their service. Based on these reviews which were great, (and checking out their webiste) we feel comfortable using them.

I did find them scouring this this board. :surfweb:

We'll have a 6mos old with us, so the kids clubs weren't an option.

I have not used them before but spent literally hours reading through posts by other DIS members who have used their service. Based on these reviews which were great, (and checking out their webiste) we feel comfortable using them.

Sounds like us! With DS 3 and DS 15 mos. the kids clubs were out too. With the number of people on the DIS I could not find any negative posts about the service. Our ressie is the night of our meet - when is yours? Also wondering, did you make any specific requests for type of person? I didn't but now I am wondering if I should ask for a motherly since DS is so young? Just curious..

Sounds like us! With DS 3 and DS 15 mos. the kids clubs were out too. With the number of people on the DIS I could not find any negative posts about the service. Our ressie is the night of our meet - when is yours? Also wondering, did you make any specific requests for type of person? I didn't but now I am wondering if I should ask for a motherly since DS is so young? Just curious..

We're using Kids Nite Out Monday evening so we can hit the AC when its a slow night. I love all the shows and want to be sure to see them all and soak it all in one last time before the AC closes on the 28th. :sad2:

We're hoping he sleeps, but in case he can't, we requested a college age female because that is what my son is used to at his current day care. We're going to MNSSHP on Tuesday so it will be nice if he does sleep because he'll be up late the next night trick or treating as Capt. Jack pirate: Sparrow!

We arrive the day of the Kitchen Sink Meet, so I'm hoping for DS6mos' cooperation (she's usually asleep at 9pm) so the whole family can hit the meet (otherwise it will be just me and DS4).

We arrive the day of the Kitchen Sink Meet, so I'm hoping for DS6mos' cooperation (she's usually asleep at 9pm) so the whole family can hit the meet (otherwise it will be just me and DS4).

Sounds like you go lots of fun things planned. Our youngest DS - 15 months gets really cranky starting at 7:30 pm so I know what you mean. Yours will travel well I am sure she is still young. Ours is a little more difficult to change schedules since he is older now. DH and I plan to split up in the evenings for the last couple hours so that one can take the little guy back to bed and the other can still have fun with DS 3 doesn't have to go as early.

To all others - sorry to hijack the discussion with talk about kiddos :love: Now on to dreams of yummy ice cream!! :cloud9:

Sounds like you go lots of fun things planned. Our youngest DS - 15 months gets really cranky starting at 7:30 pm so I know what you mean. Yours will travel well I am sure she is still young. Ours is a little more difficult to change schedules since he is older now. DH and I plan to split up in the evening for the last couple hours so that one can take the little guy back to bed and the other can still have fun with DS 3 doesn't have to go as early.

To all others - sorry to hijack the discussion with talk about kiddos :love: Now on to dreams of yummy ice cream!! :cloud9:

No apologies needed - hijack away! :thumbsup2 Glad everyone is feeling the liberty to "chat" here - can't wait to meet in person! :goodvibes

Melonie!!! Monday is almost over.. one day closer to that sink :lmao:

We leave one month from today!!!!!!:goodvibes Only 4 more Mondays to wake up to until we are at WDW!!!! :banana: Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

One month from today, I will be touring Epcot with Soarin' fastpasses in my pocket - in the standby line for Test Track (which will only have a 5 minute wait!), and enjoying being in The Happiest Place on Earth again!!!! :goodvibes

"trying to keep a straight face... no life nor excitement voice" Well .. just like my ticker states.. I have 25 days for an upcoming uneventful holiday.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. "looks around ok.. nobody is looking"

:banana: to the left.. yeah.... :banana: to t he right uh huh!!!! And now shake it all about :dance3:

C'mon Dis Sinkers!!!!!!!!! All together now !!!!!!!!

Booogie to the right :banana: Uh Huh!!!!!!!!!

Boogie to the left :banana: yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!

almost time !!!

Us too!! 23 days, 23 days, 23 days!!!:banana: :banana:

Wait, I gotta a lot of packing to do!! :eek:

If you want to look at it this way, we all only have 3 more Monday mornings to wake up to until we are leaving for WDW!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter