Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

It was great to meet you guys too, I'm so glad that we went. We did actually wind up with the Kitchen Sink the next night, and wow, that thing looks soooo much smaller when it's on someone else's table! We couldn't finish it, and DH and Kirstin actually stayed down longer while I took the baby up to bed, and they both came up with tummy aches! Maybe we'll meet up with you guys again sometime, I'll have to check the meets board more often!

It was great to meet you guys too, I'm so glad that we went. We did actually wind up with the Kitchen Sink the next night, and wow, that thing looks soooo much smaller when it's on someone else's table! We couldn't finish it, and DH and Kirstin actually stayed down longer while I took the baby up to bed, and they both came up with tummy aches! Maybe we'll meet up with you guys again sometime, I'll have to check the meets board more often!

when I was eating my dinner... just looking at the "Kitchen Sink" got me a stomach ache already :lmao:

Okay, my next few photos (while the internet is playing ball, sort of!)

While we all look slightly depressed and not very excited, that was sooo not the case!! We were all having a well of a time outside Beaches and Cream talking about Disney, the Dis and ice cream! lol
beaches04.jpg

Mum (nursetibs) with her mudslide of an ice cream:
beaches01.jpg

Cath (plutodisney) with her mudslide:
beaches02.jpg

And a close up of my mudslide (it was mudslides all around!)
beaches03.jpg

Although, we worked out that a kitchen sink has 8 scoops of ice cream; three mudslides has 9 - we didn't work that one out right did we??? lol

Okay, my next few photos (while the internet is playing ball, sort of!)

While we all look slightly depressed and not very excited, that was sooo not the case!! We were all having a well of a time outside Beaches and Cream talking about Disney, the Dis and ice cream! lol
beaches04.jpg

Mum (nursetibs) with her mudslide of an ice cream:
beaches01.jpg

Cath (plutodisney) with her mudslide:
beaches02.jpg

And a close up of my mudslide (it was mudslides all around!)
beaches03.jpg

Although, we worked out that a kitchen sink has 8 scoops of ice cream; three mudslides has 9 - we didn't work that one out right did we??? lol

Ohhh I amk saving this on my folder.. way better pictures than my cell phones... thank you!!! I really hope to bumpinto you three again .. and soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter