Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

wellm it is time to bid :wave: and time to go work ... :car:

have a Great weekend Peeps!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

Going around the table and shaking hands.. uh huh.. like the Mayor ... "popping tic tac... just in case"

hello.. hello.. hello...

Hmmm I did see you aahh yes the cutie patootie couple withn pooh :hug:

Woohoo another Popper.. there's a bunch of Glow Pool Parties by Petals.. around 10ish satrting end of Aug.. if you see us.. please stop by... I will make the party of the 5th and the 6th :hug:

woohooooo hope to see you on the 13th at DHS... and if you can hang around.. there is a meet going on at TOt at 3PM...:grouphug:

hello..hello.. hello :flower3:

whew :faint: time for another tic tac...

easy to find me since I might be wearing the same outfit... hahahaha after I left this past June.. I did not unpack.. and yes thats what I am bringing in Sept...
DSC07211.jpg

I am the short and chunky one in blue shirt.. my main man and my friend Sarah... on her 22nd bday June 08

and here it's me.. my DSIL and my EX :lmao: :rotfl2:
DSC07190.jpg

and sad to say I have to turn him down...
DSC07173.jpg

he did OK though...
DSC07172.jpg

Hello Hello! :goodvibes You are hilarious :rotfl: Love the pics. This meet at Beaches and Cream is going to be awesome!!!!! :)

Hello Hello! :goodvibes You are hilarious :rotfl: Love the pics. This meet at Beaches and Cream is going to be awesome!!!!! :)

ahahaha be careful with what you wish for...

"getting ready for her bottons to give away".. I love ANTS... vote for Pres!!! :lmao:

Hi, I am Erin and DH is Shawn. We are traveling from 9/10 - 9/17 so you perfectly fit this into our plans. :cool1:

We are stying at 3 resorts actually - (really long story) - and this is our scheduled date night. We are eating dinner at Artist Pointe in Wilderness Lodge and have hired Kids Nite Out in room babysitters to watch our boys, Lucas age 3, and Liam age 15 months, so they will not be joining for ice cream. We planned to go to EEMH at Epcot that night so I am sure that we can stop by.

I don't post a whole lot but hopefully I can stay somewhat connected as we prepare to leave for our trip.

This photo was from our trip last year. Lucas was 2 and Liam was 3 1/2 months. Getting either of them to look for a photo is still darn near impossible.

dismeetphoto.jpg

Hi, I am Erin and DH is Shawn. We are traveling from 9/10 - 9/17 so you perfectly fit this into our plans. :cool1:

We are stying at 3 resorts actually - (really long story) - and this is our scheduled date night. We are eating dinner at Artist Pointe in Wilderness Lodge and have hired Kids Nite Out in room babysitters to watch our boys, Lucas age 3, and Liam age 15 months, so they will not be joining for ice cream. We planned to go to EEMH at Epcot that night so I am sure that we can stop by.

I don't post a whole lot but hopefully I can stay somewhat connected as we prepare to leave for our trip.

This photo was from our trip last year. Lucas was 2 and Liam was 3 1/2 months. Getting either of them to look for a photo is still darn near impossible.

dismeetphoto.jpg

So wonderful to meet you! I'm glad that the date and time works out for you guys!!! :woohoo:

dismeetphoto.jpg

Yay!!! Another person to join in on the Dis madness!!!! LOL :goodvibes

I can't wait. I am glad that we can come - although since time away for the boys is few and far between we may not stay long. Maybe we can meet up for another quick meet one day so that you all can meet my kiddos.

BTW some details I forgot - we are DVC members. DH works for IBM and I am the somewhat resigned SAHM - I.E. chief cook and hired housekeeper (skills I wasn't really blessed with). :laundy:

I am too cheap to get a job so that I can afford daycare. And I don't want someone else to raise my boys but often I wish I didn't have to either. Anyone know what I mean?

I can't wait. I am glad that we can come - although since time away for the boys is few and far between may not stay long. Maybe we can meet up for another quick meet one day so that you all can meet my kiddos.

BTW some details I forgot - we are DVC members. DH works for IBM and I am the somewhat resigned SAHM - I.E. chief cook and hired housekeeper (skills I wasn't really blessed with). :laundy:

I am too cheap to get a job so that I can afford daycare. And I don't want someone else to raise my boys but often I wish I didn't have to either. Anyone know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean! I work outside of the home - there are days that I am heartbroken over not being able to stay home with my kids, and then there are THOSE days that I put them on the bus saying "thank God I get to go to work today!!!!!!!" :rotfl2: You know "those" days - one's crying because he doesn't want to brush his teeth this early in the morning so he splatters toothpaste all over sister out of spite, so sister is crying because her shirt is RUINED [gasp] and because I hurt her head while brushing her hair . . . :lmao: Glad someone else can relate!

I know exactly what you mean! I work outside of the home - there are days that I am heartbroken over not being able to stay home with my kids, and then there are THOSE days that I put them on the bus saying "thank God I get to go to work today!!!!!!!" :rotfl2: You know "those" days - one's crying because he doesn't want to brush his teeth this early in the morning so he splatters toothpaste all over sister out of spite, so sister is crying because her shirt is RUINED [gasp] and because I hurt her head while brushing her hair . . . :lmao: Glad someone else can relate!

Too funny - your house sounds just like mine!!! :rotfl:

Okay, time for the introduction!! lol. My name is Elizabeth, but i go by Liz, and DBF is Dustin. We live here in Northern Kentucky, so close to Cincinnati you could throw a rock to hit the ohio river! I am a Junior in College majoring in Criminal Justice and Dustin is a Senior, majoring in Network Administration! :goodvibes We love to travel, and i love the fact im turning Dustin into a disney addict like myself!! :rotfl: "Hello, my name is Liz, and i am a disney addict" :rolleyes1 Anywho, dustin and i are so excited to meet all of you, and try this infamous Kitchen Sink!!! Cant wait to see everyone!!! :cloud9:

Okay, here are a few different pic's of us throughout the last year! PS: Florida is hot, so in Disney, i almost always pig tail braid my hair!! lol :laughing:

Here we are in front of the Castle July 2007!

l_c99032e0f0ea089345ea3bce0654fb071.jpg

Spring Break 2008 in Gatlinburg TN!

Gatlinburg2008150.jpg

Again in our cabin. and the funny part behind this picture is like i said, im a Criminal justice major, so im always watching TRU tv. Well, if you look on the TV in the background thats whats on, with some inmate in his cell. LMFAO! but i love the picutre of us anyway!!!! :rolleyes:

l_035f01cfa5330f90142cf00415f761de1.jpg

Cant wait to meet everyone!!! See you soon! 34 days here!!! :woohoo:

So great to meet you, Liz and Dustin!!! :flower3: Can't wait to hang out with everybody at the meet!

Okay, so about the "timeframe", mom_of_3_70737 and I (along with our families) have an ADR at Ohana for 7:40p.m., so we will be coming from the Poly after dinner. I would say that we should arrive at Beaches 'n Cream some time between 9:00 and 9:30. And, as I have read, the rest of you all have an estimated arrival time of somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00. So, we can say that the time for the meet is anywhere in that window??? Does that work for everybody? mom_of_3 and I will get there as soon as we can and will stay atleast until 10:00 to make sure and catch everybody that's coming. :goodvibes Looking forward to this so much!!!! :dance3:

So great to meet you, Liz and Dustin!!! :flower3: Can't wait to hang out with everybody at the meet!

Okay, so about the "timeframe", mom_of_3_70737 and I (along with our families) have an ADR at Ohana for 7:40p.m., so we will be coming from the Poly after dinner. I would say that we should arrive at Beaches 'n Cream some time between 9:00 and 9:30. And, as I have read, the rest of you all have an estimated arrival time of somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00. So, we can say that the time for the meet is anywhere in that window??? Does that work for everybody? mom_of_3 and I will get there as soon as we can and will stay atleast until 10:00 to make sure and catch everybody that's coming. :goodvibes Looking forward to this so much!!!! :dance3:

By the time you get there.. I might be on my second kitchen sink... heheheh take your time...:woohoo:

Happy to see all the new additions!!!

Just got my Magical Express package yesterday! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Everytime I get one I feel like I won the lottery or something.

Can't wait!! See you on the 13th.

hey colinsdad -

I noticed that your signature says you will be using Kids Nite Out for your upcoming trip. We are too!! Have you ever done so before - or like me did you tumble upon them on these boards? Would love to hear feedback.

Timmy<--- have been at work since 6AM but now at the boiler room.. the only place that has IE access :ssst:

dreaming.. I must be dreaming... dreaming about you :rolleyes1

613-07DSCN0331.jpg

WOW!!!!! How cruel of a post when we still have a month until we get to WDW!!!!! :goodvibes Man, that sure does look yummy!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter