ME wait?

NC State

DIS Veteran
We fly into MCO at 3:25 pm on a Friday. About how long will we need to wait until our ME bus will leave for our resort? We're staying at AKL.

Varies...I have had no waits but also had waits of 20 mins. Once you get to the bus lines, your time will depend on when the last bus came and went. That wait could be up to 20 mins. Then, once the bus comes, again, it depends on how long the bus has been sitting there. They can sit and wait up to 20 or so mins.
So....let's say you get to the bus lines, at the end of a longish line (maybe 25-35 people). You wait about 5 mins, the bus comes, and everyone boards the bus. Your bus will also, most likely, transport those going to CSR and POP, so they will board as well. Now, with that many people, the bus may be pretty full, so it will leave after about 5 mins.
But, if you get to the bus line, just as the bus is leaving, you could wait up to 20 mins. Then, once the bus comes, you will be among the first to board it, so may face a longer wait, on the bus.

Best possible scenario??? You get to the bus line, with no one in it, the CM waves you on to the waiting bus, you get on, the bus doors close and off you go. That has happened to me about 3 times.

Plan on it taking you, on average, 70 mins from the time you leave your gate area to the time you reach your resort.

Thank you for the information. A little nervous about using ME for the first time.

Thank you for the information. A little nervous about using ME for the first time.

ME is great, the PP is dead on. I was nervous too. Then on travel day --- I could not believe how simple it was! We walked off the plane, made our trek to the MCO Monorail. Made our way down to the ME area, where I thought I had to check in at the desk - NOPE! I had my ME packet in hand and I was waived to the sorting area. The ME Rep asked if I was using ME after the trip, then stamped my booklet and pointed us to our holding pen. We waited there for no more than 35 seconds when they boarded us. The bus sat for roughly 10 mins before heading towards the resort.

Disney knows transportation! ME was a GREAT experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter