MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 60 day mark isn't until 9/26 so i am not too worried. One of my tix is missing and all our ADRs are still there.

I have cancelled resort and dining reservations showing up in mine and all tickets are missing except my AP.

This is both in app and on laptop.

My party tickets are still missing, but my party isn't until December, so I'm not going to clog up the phones.

Edit - JK. Only one party ticket is missing now.

upload_2018-9-13_9-56-49.png

Is anyone else getting this when trying to access their photos. We just got back from our trip and I wanted to download our photos. You do have 30 days, correct?

Absolutely agree!! No other vacation spot in the world requires this amount of pre-planning. Plus when you factor in the sky high cost people have a right to demand what they paid for.
Agreed! I hold Disney to a higher standard because of the cost and the pre-planning required.

Our 60 day mark isn't until 9/26 so i am not too worried. One of my tix is missing and all our ADRs are still there.

Ours is 9/26 too. Don't steal my FOP FP! We lost all of our Annual Pass information. Ive called each day for the last three days and the help ticket is still with "backline IT". The frontline CSR has always been honest and mentioned first thing that the system is still not fully functional, even three days later.

Its funny for those of us who still have a few weeks to go, but if my 60 day window was this week I WOULD BE FREAKING OUT.

Had a Cast Member today tell me that "Wreck it Ralph" broke their site. I have a sense of humor ... but really? This is a billion dollar company making light of their Web Site and App not working. Unbelievable.
What would you rather have them say? They're just being friendly as they're told to do, as a part of their job. Relax, it's probably annoying with how many complaints they get and people that can't do anything about it having to deal with guests upset. They could have given you a short, rude answer then gotten you really upset.

What would you rather have them say? They're just being friendly as they're told to do, as a part of their job. Relax, it's probably annoying with how many complaints they get and people that can't do anything about it having to deal with guests upset. They could have given you a short, rude answer then gotten you really upset.

How about, "we apologize for the inconvenience and here is what we are doing to fix it ..."

That would be a decent start. I'm not mad, I'm just saying that it's not really something to joke about. Also, "it's probably annoying with how many complaints they get" is not anyone's problem but Disney's. These are their issues. Not the issues of their customers. Create a system that functions as advertised and they wouldn't be getting so many complaints. People work hard for their money and spend thousands of dollars on one Disney trip. So yeah, telling people to relax isn't going to go over too well.

and on and on and on it goes.....

kinda incredible and yet not unexpected how this thread pops up (in slightly different forms) once or twice a week

please, sir, may I have another?

btw, I haven't ever been over to the Universal site, but do they have a lot to complain about over there, too?

and on and on and on it goes.....

kinda incredible and yet not unexpected how this thread pops up (in slightly different forms) once or twice a week

please, sir, may I have another?

btw, I haven't ever been over to the Universal site, but do they have a lot to complain about over there, too?
Well you can't Prebook fast passes over there so no.

Spoke with someone in chat within 5 minutes. He said my SOG resort reservation is NOT showing on their end and did indeed unlink. I have been unable to relink it and neither could he. My FP day is tomorrow. He said he would send it backstage but it may not be fixed by tomorrow. I asked about my FP situation. He noted that account that if I can not book tomorrow it is due to their system error but can not guarantee how it will be handled. He was polite and efficient.

Is there a way where we can now call in or get in touch with someone at Disney via email where they can get us some extra passes. All I need is the main ones that get out of hands on the 60th day window week. I was wanting to book Avatar flights of passage and Slinky Dog. Those two were the main ones. If they can somehow get me those two fast passes, I'll be a happy camper. On top of that though, the system is still haywire.
They cannot book fp's for rides that have no availability. My daughter and I are arriving at different times. I booked my fp's a few weeks ago at the 60 day mark when there were no website issues and could not get FOP or Slink Dog and even had some issues getting SDMT. Much as I think what's going on is awful, not getting FOP or Slinky was likely to happen regardless- unless you had a trip of 6+ days, your chances were slim anyway. Watch for dropped fp's, it's how I got mine.

but what about the other complaints found here...bedbugs, mold, unkempt rooms, ill-informed CMs.....not trying to pirate, just wondering

Exactly. It's important to remember that phone CMs are people too, and that particular person had nothing to do with creating the issue, so they're just doing their best to help with the information they've been given, which ain't much. They've probably been yelled at all day long, and I know even at my job, sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

but what about the other complaints found here...bedbugs, mold, unkempt rooms, ill-informed CMs.....not trying to pirate, just wondering
That really doesn't have anything to do with the website issues. Probably better to take those complaints to a different thread.

Spoke with someone in chat within 5 minutes. He said my SOG resort reservation is NOT showing on their end and did indeed unlink. I have been unable to relink it and neither could he. My FP day is tomorrow. He said he would send it backstage but it may not be fixed by tomorrow. I asked about my FP situation. He noted that account that if I can not book tomorrow it is due to their system error but can not guarantee how it will be handled. He was polite and efficient.

How in the world are you getting someone on chat? I'm refreshing over and over again (on and off for the last 3 hours) and it's greyed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter