MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that One of my tickets is showing as well as of this morning. I tried adding my girlfriends' ticket manually but it wouldn't work. So the system is still haywire.

I had trouble the past 2 days (my window opened on Tuesday) and my tickets were missing which meant missing fast passes.
I called Tuesday and waited 30 minutes and I was told they are trying to fix it, to try again later.
The next day (Wednesday) I still had to tickets and decided to call again. I waited 2 hours in hold (I was so scared I will accidentally end the call :D). A very nice customer service rep answered and confirmed that she sees my tickets, but they are not showing up for me. She offered to book me fast passes at least for the first days, but she actually ended up booking me a fast pass for each day of my vacation (I did not want to push her kindness and asked only for one fast pass of the popular attractions I really wanted to get). I did not get the most popular ones for the first few days, but I still got some for the rest of the stay.
Today I log in and I now see my tickets and I was able to book fast passes. To my surprise, the ones the customer service rep booked do not count towards anything. I was able to have 2 tier one attractions in the same day and overall 4 fast passes per day (instead of the 3).
I am really thankful to the rep that made this happen. The situation was very upsetting to me, since I had everything planned, but after all, I got some extra fast passes at the cost of not having the popular ones in the first 2-3 days.

For the person who said it that it's no big deal that you can't book your favorite fast pass because of the glitches, I call this utter crap. I waited so long just to book and I've been eyeing the forums and the MDE app/on my computer for a long time. This is a waste of time for me. I tried to book Avatar flight of passage for the day we were suppose to visit and it's totally gone now. I am very furious.

Hi, everyone.
My ticket reappeared, now everything is showing up on my MDE.
The only thing not working properly are show reminders, as they reverted back to my plans 2 weeks ago.

I hope missing tickets/FP will be back for you as well!

Can anyone confirm how many tickets are showing on their account? I have annual passes for me and my gf but hers is not showing up at all. I'm thinking that the party tickets are not available yet however the main account holder tickets are showing up.

My tickets reappeared on the app this morning. We are leaving for a short trip Monday the 24th and I hadn't booked any passes for that Friday, I always like to leave a day open. Now I'm afraid to mess with it.

My tickets reappeared this morning, and so did a bunch of canceled ADRs... ... I hesitate to call that progress... :rolleyes1

My trip is not until a month. I don't want to clog the phone lines with my concerns since we have some time.

Dining reservations that I cancelled still show up and our MNSSHP party tickets are not showing up.

and it keeps giving me the message 1 or more guests need to be updated. Should I answer these prompts?? or just wait?

At what point should I reach out and call should i wait another week?

Last edited:
I think if I lost all of my FP+ or couldn't book FP+ and lost out on FOP and SDD (and other hard to get FP+) I would most likely cancel my trip. We don't go often (every 3 years or so) since we like to travel to other places so when we go to Disney we want to do it all. I also refuse to give my money to Disney, who "forces" you to do all of this work if you want to ride certain rides, and then the system won't work and no one seems to care. It's utterly ridiculous. I can take that money and do two trips elsewhere.

I truly hope nothing like this happens while I'm at Disney because I will literally lose a gasket. I'm usually a very calm and understanding person but this is way too much for the amount of money people are paying to vacation here.

Last edited:
My tickets re-appeared this morning I called to see if they would be able to grab me fast passes I missed out on unfortunately they couldn’t

I just checked and all my tickets are back and everything is back to how it should be. Thank goodness. I hope everyone else’s returns to normal soon as well.

I asked when they thought it would be fixed and was told they thought by tonight but it seems the fairy godmother has lost her wand...Really just wasn’t in the mood for that one
Can anyone confirm how many tickets are showing on their account? I have annual passes for me and my gf but hers is not showing up at all. I'm thinking that the party tickets are not available yet however the main account holder tickets are showing up.

As of now, I have 1 out of 3 tickets showing.

And an error with the dining reservations

Still unable to get my Shades of Green reservation to link. FP window opens tomorrow. Im worried my reservation is NOT showing on their end because there have been issues with SOG reservations dropping before all of this started. My actually dropped off a month ago and I re added it back and it took it like it was brand new.

I think if I lost all of my FP+ or couldn't book FP+ and lost out on FOP and SDD (and other hard to get FP+) I would most likely cancel my trip. We don't go often (every 3 years or so) since we like to travel to other places so when we go to Disney we want to do it all. I also refuse to give my money to Disney, who "forces" you to do all of this work if you want to ride certain rides, and then the system won't work and no one seems to care. It's utterly ridiculous. I can take that money and do two trips elsewhere.

I truly hope nothing like this happens while I'm at Disney because I will literally lose a gasket. I'm usually a very calm and understanding person but this is way too much for the amount of money people are paying to vacation here.
I agree. There are other vacation destinations that are beautiful that would gladly accept your money. If things didn't work out for us, meaning if we lost ADR's and couldn't replace them, Fastpass I would probably cancel and do something else. There is always another trip, but these trips are SO EXPENSIVE, we all want to maximize our money spent!

No, the alternative is Disney do something about this absolutely horrid website. It has issues constantly and with the prices they charge and the money they have, there is simply no excuse for not having a state of the art, well functioning website. They made FP+ their crown jewel- they need to provide their guests with a reliable way to make use of it.

I don't know how familiar you are with booking fp's on a 60 day window- but people pay a fortune to stay on site to be able to get that perk. Even if you book on day 1, it's very difficult to get FOP or Slink Dog. These book up 2-3 days past the 60 day window regularly. Booking after that first day guarantees you are not going to get those. People have a right to be upset and unless Disney can get them those FP's, they are owed significant compensation.

It's not rocket science to build a good website.....this coming from someone who normally defends Disney at every turn. But there is no defending this one.
Agree! This is not your everyday trip to Six Flags! Some people save and plan for years for a family trip to Disney World. Then spend months in advance on the planning process. They deserve a perfect “magical” vacation. Disney has an obligation to deliver.

My tickets finally showed up this morning (Tuesday was my 60 day). I did manage to get Slinky but only for the last 2 days of my stay one of which I was supposed to be at Aquatica and the other I'm supposed to be at MK so I don't think I'll be keeping those. I couldn't get FOP at all. To say I'm disappointed would be a massive understatement. This WDW trip was the last Disney vacation I'm likely to take for years so I'm pretty bummed. I'll just have to keep trying I guess.

Agree! This is not your everyday trip to Six Flags! Some people save and plan for years for a family trip to Disney World. Then spend months in advance on the planning process. They deserve a perfect “magical” vacation. Disney has an obligation to deliver.

I couldn't agree with you more. That's exactly how I feel. If I spent 2500 dollars on a trip at Disney, I deserve to maximize and plan my trip in a way which I have learned how to do it.

I agree. There are other vacation destinations that are beautiful that would gladly accept your money. If things didn't work out for us, meaning if we lost ADR's and couldn't replace them, Fastpass I would probably cancel and do something else. There is always another trip, but these trips are SO EXPENSIVE, we all want to maximize our money spent!
Absolutely agree!! No other vacation spot in the world requires this amount of pre-planning. Plus when you factor in the sky high cost people have a right to demand what they paid for.

Is there a way where we can now call in or get in touch with someone at Disney via email where they can get us some extra passes. All I need is the main ones that get out of hands on the 60th day window week. I was wanting to book Avatar flights of passage and Slinky Dog. Those two were the main ones. If they can somehow get me those two fast passes, I'll be a happy camper. On top of that though, the system is still haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter