MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it not going to work at all today? And then tomorrow we're competing against everyone else who can book in their 60 day window?

I still show no tickets linked and I am unable to make FPs today. I've been trying since this morning. When I go to link my tickets, I get an error message. I'm not going to be a jerk about it but I will ask Disney to make this right. Our friends who have their own MDE account and are going at the same time we are were able to make reserve FPs today. Some people have been affected while others haven't.

Me thinks the culprit might be a recent update. I do recall getting a notification yesterday on my phone of the Disney app being upgraded. Never a good thing when Disney does this I'm noticing. My assigned ticket is gone on both the app and the desktop.

I noticed mytickets are missing online, but my hotel reservation is there and on the app my tickets are there, but not my hotel reservation.

All of our ADRs and FPs are there as well as my MNSSHP ticket but not my park tickets or either of my DHs tickets. I checked the app, my tablet and on my laptop. So annoying, I hope they fix it soon since we go next week.

I only see ADRs, FP, resort reservation including my DVC rental but no tickets and this is through the website. There is nothing showing on the app.

I bought my tickets through UCT and still have the email. I got my MVMCP tickets through Disney and still have that email too.

I took screenshots of everything. I read that IT doesn’t really care about screenshots when it comes to lost ADRs and FPS. Is this true?

I couldn’t see anything on the app (not my FP+ day, checking in tomorrow), but I was able to log out of the app and back in and everything showed back up. May not work for everyone, just thought I’d let you know.

Still four missing tickets here, no matter where I check or how many times I refresh, logout, or uninstall. When I called they said they couldn’t help currently.

I couldn’t see anything on the app (not my FP+ day, checking in tomorrow), but I was able to log out of the app and back in and everything showed back up. May not work for everyone, just thought I’d let you know.

This finally worked for me too.

This finally worked for me too.

I wish it was this easy. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it twice today. I just tried logging out of the app and back in and now even my daughter's ticket is gone. Her FP+ is still there though. Still waiting to hear back from Disney, so I assumed it wasn't fixed yet.

I wish it was this easy. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it twice today. I just tried logging out of the app and back in and now even my daughter's ticket is gone. Her FP+ is still there though. Still waiting to hear back from Disney, so I assumed it wasn't fixed yet.
I'm having similar problems. I am hoping my account is back to normal tomorrow.

It took a while for me. I hope it returns for you! It’s very frustrating especially if FP day is coming up. Disney IT really needs to get their act together because this isn’t right to their customers.

Another round of chat on the website got me nowhere: "At this time we do not have an estimated time for when the website will resume normal operations. We suggest that you keep checking every now and then." There's just no excuse for this...due to book FP's in the morning. Everything shows for me except the one thing I need, tickets.

Well at least others are still having problems and I'm not alone! Looking forward to seeing what Disney will do to make things right.

I have been told this is a system wide issue. As I said previously, some are affected and some are not. The CM said it is "magical enhancements". I'm growing weary of hearing that every time Disney screws something up.

I’ve been off and on the site all day with different degrees of luck. Right now I have 4 Fastpasses on the same day , two for Kilimanjaro safari at the same time , I wish(lol) I updated the app two days ago, could be the update has bugs.

Are the people that are having issues all have separately linked tickets/APs? Anyone have a room and ticket package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!