MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11+

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ridiculous. If I had logged in at 6 AM this morning and been unable to book SDD, I would have said "oh that's too bad, no big deal". But if it happens now? I will be LIVID.

Anyone else still missing tickets? Four out of my seven are gone, hopefully just for now. Grrr... today was my FastPass day as well.

Me. Both sets of park tickets and one MNSSHP ticket. Randomly tried to re-link one set but got an error. I realize I need to wait awhile before checking again...still, so annoying.

This is well beyond the normal MDE glitches. I'm seeing duplicates of some family members in my friends/family list with partial info and no avatars ... I cannot remove these. I also have some others who haven't been linked to my account for years show back up ... again I can't delete them. I can't make or modify current fastpasses as I have no idea if it will link to the phantom/duplicate family members that have appeared since FP for me is only showing default avatars and I can't tell who's who with the same names?

I recently got off the phone with the IT group and they just said they are aware of multiple issues but there's no ETA on a fix yet. Disney is usually good for a couple MAJOR MDE screw-ups a year ... this may eventually become one of them.

This is well beyond the normal MDE glitches. I'm seeing duplicates of some family members in my friends/family list with partial info and no avatars ... I cannot remove these. I also have some others who haven't been linked to my account for years show back up ... again I can't delete them. I can't make or modify current fastpasses as I have no idea if it will link to the phantom/duplicate family members that have appeared since FP for me is only showing default avatars and I can't tell who's who with the same names?

I recently got off the phone with the IT group and they just said they are aware of multiple issues but there's no ETA on a fix yet. Disney is usually good for a couple MAJOR MDE screw-ups a year ... this may eventually become one of them.
Awesome. I'm so glad it happened today. (Sorry, I know that's not fair since no matter what day it happened on, it would screw people up. I'm just frustrated.)

My ap vouchers have been in place for months and where there last night. Not today. I've talk to cm x 3 calls and they can't help and can't do anything for me. Today is my ft+ day. Ugh. I've been working on this since 6 am central time.

Awesome. I'm so glad it happened today. (Sorry, I know that's not fair since no matter what day it happened on, it would screw people up. I'm just frustrated.)

Yup ... I can understand everyone's frustration including my own. I think this is one of the few times I can remember that Disney is at least acknowledging the issues and not just giving the 'magical' system upgrade excuse. Don't know if that's good or bad though?

I don't have to do FP+ until Sunday and dining for March next week. However, I only see 2 APs; we have 3. I see my MVMCP ticket though:sad2: I think I would be freakin' out, freakin' out, man! if I couldn't book my on day, especially FP+. Good luck to everyone. I hope things work out. I personally think some people should be getting any ride FPs for SDD or FOP. Our system as work was screwy all day yesterday. I kept thinking that I was doing something wrong, for like an hour, until they finally sent out an email saying they were upgrading something. Luckily, this happens way less frequently at work than on MDE.

Ugh. I'm missing a ticket, too. Just spoke to IT and there is really nothing they can do at this point. CM said to just keep refreshing, she'll log the issue to be looked at and try calling back tomorrow. There are also some weird duplicates on my friends and family list - one lists my son as 5 years old. He turns 11 in a few weeks. Argh.

I should have taken pics of my FPPs.
:crazy2:

Sorry, ya'll, I feel really bad for you. My FP day was last week and I couldn't book any for the first twenty minutes because it was glitchy. I thought I was going to lose my mind I was so annoyed. I can't imagine how those of you who had to wait all day to book. I hope it is fixed soon.

Just got off the phone with Disney. I spoke with Eileen who was lovely. She tried to give me a "bandaid." Basically anytime FP+ that I could turn into the FP+ that I want later. It didn't work. All she was able to do was put notes into my account to send to the recovery team. Luckily, since U made my daughter's FP+ this morning, she put in the notes to match my DH's and mine to hers. So hopefully they will be able to do that. I will update when I hear back from them.

Almost 5:30 pm and still haven't had any luck with MDE to get FastPasses for our trip. Not feeling the magic! Just got off the phone with Thelma and no estimate when it will be back up, she said to keep trying every hour.

This is exactly why we still go "old school" and make an excel spreadsheet with what we have going on throughout our trips and tape it to the back of the door. It has all of our adrs, FP+ and any other information we may need (park hours, parade times, etc..). We cross off the day after we return to the room for the night and I take a new picture for the following day. :) Sometimes my DW gets fancy and color codes the days. :lmao:

This is exactly why we still go "old school" and make an excel spreadsheet with what we have going on throughout our trips and tape it to the back of the door. It has all of our adrs, FP+ and any other information we may need (park hours, parade times, etc..). We cross off the day after we return to the room for the night and I take a new picture for the following day. :) Sometimes my DW gets fancy and color codes the days. :lmao:

I keep a color coded spreadsheet too! And it goes with me to the parks with all of our reservations, FP, etc.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!