I realize of course this would take some time, but if one had time, could one go "hang out" at a large airport such as Houston Intercon., wait for a flight about to leave for Orlando and get a discount ticket for a seat which did not sell on that flight? Even if it took several hours of waiting could one save alot of bucks? Then arrive in Orlando, rent a car or do the shuttle service thing, go to a resort on property and check for a vacancy. Could the resort have rooms available due cancellations which CRO does not know about yet? If no vacancy, try another one or have the desk people check for you. They might have a better chance of finding you a room especially if you are at an All Star with so many rooms and many more next door. Then purchase tickets, etc. If one had plenty of time, liked adventure and the thrill of the unknown, could travel light, would this work? Certainly not with kids, but would it work? Help please.