May 20th, 2023 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona (Toulon, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, Palma de Mallorca)

Not sure if the Spanish have a day off after ascension but if it’s very busy and you want the big rides then express pass is an option. I hate that every themepark now has a pay to play option.
Yes. We hate it, too! And still sometimes fall into the trap…

As my husband said: it’s about as much as one of the alcohol tastings we were considering. We would get far more enjoyment out of no lines at the park…

Booked our Barcelona hotel. Across the Diagonal Mar shopping centre. So now to figure out how to do some sightseeing and what to do with luggage. We land at 8.00.

We’ve been to Sagrada Familia and the cable car to mont juic. Maybe see parc guell this time.
You could use the https://bagsandgo.com/en/ people from the airport to the hotel. Not cheap but sounds very convenient!

I am getting kind of stressed out planning this trip so last minute lol.
I also got to plan our summer vacation to WDW. At least we have the flights to mco booked.
I know nice problem to have.

Everyone getting ready for check in tomorrow?? I am a bit apprehensive as to how this works. First time checking in with uploading pictures for me! But it means that we are only 30 days out!! :banana::banana::banana:

Everyone getting ready for check in tomorrow?? I am a bit apprehensive as to how this works. First time checking in with uploading pictures for me! But it means that we are only 30 days out!! :banana::banana::banana:
I am not that stressed about it. Don't need the earliest PAT and not sure I need to book something either, so I guess I'll get to it, when I'll get to it.

I woke up 5 minutes to 6 am and decided to try it. Got boarding group 4 at 12:15 pm. Looks as if boarding starts later than on usual cruises from Port Canaveral. Probably in case there are delays in customs on clearing the ship after the TA.

We got up at 5am (UK time) to check in, got a 12:15 PAT so I'm pleased with that - all went nice and smoothly, no spinning circles! We need to check out of our hotel by 12:00 so I wanted an early PAT so we could just go straight to the port from the hotel.

Of course, it's only now that my husband decides he wants a Pirate costume so having thought I was done with outfit planning, I'm looking up options for him with just four weeks to go!

I was just able to get our tickets for access to Mount Vesuvius. We're taking a tour through DiSarno that doesn't include the separate tickets to the three areas they are taking us to: Vesuvius, Pompeii, and Herculaneum. We'll order the other two sets just before we leave.

And I just found out that the Barcelona region is experiencing a drought, so the Magic Fountain on Montjuic is turned off - there will be no shows.😥

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter