May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

I am also in. Hoping to go May 8-15 with DD, DSinL and DGD. This will be my
4th trip and their 3rd. Keeping fingers crossed. We haven't been since 2007 and are having major Disney withdrawals:rotfl2: DGD :cheer2: will be 5 everyone says thats the best age. Fingers are crossed in hopes of a good discount:banana:

Did the 4/3 also include the Yacht club...I was not sure if there were only certain hotels like the pin I got. We are planning on June 5 for 7 nights then universal for 3 nights.

We will be going May 9- 16th and staying at POR with deluxe dining. It's going to be a blast-- our party includes myself, DH, DD3, DSis 13, and DSisBFF 13, and has been a long time coming!-- I haven't been to Disney since 2000 (since 1997 for DH, and FIRST trip EVER for DD3 and DSisBFF!). It's gonna rock!

Here's hoping for some sweet deals for all us May planners and hope to see a few of you fellow DISers while I'm there!

We will be at Disney the week before you! Disney is such a great place to celebrate an anniversary. We will celebrate our 29th a couple of days early. What day is your anniversary? Ours is the 16th of May.

Our anniversary is May 16th also! :banana: We will be arriving on our actual anniversary.

Add us to the list! :woohoo:

My boyfriend and I are planning to book a week in May. We'll be celebrating his birthday and his first "long" WDW trip. Hoping for pixie dust, especially in the form of a great resort discount! :wizard:

April 27 to May 4/10 Have not booked a package yet, just airline tickets. Will be booking soon hopefully.

We are now going in May too!! We were supposed to go this Christmas but my Dad is getting married :-)) and we need to go to the wedding so we changed our plans to May!!!
We will probably book 2 rooms at POP again:wizard:

I'm in! Just got back from my 1st trip last week and I'm tentatively planning a possibly solo trip for May, as a gift to myself for graduating university with a nursing degree:yay: So hopefully a great offer will come out so I can afford to go!

when do you think the codes will be out for may?

Maybe February!!! I'm waiting for a code for January and hoping it will at least come out in October. I'm also waiting for a code for early March and late April.

WE are planning a May trip too! May 8 2010 thru May 15 2010. The kids will be 5 4 and 2 when we go. How fun is that?!

Now where is this code? lol

OK...so no free dining last May...just the 4/3...
Did they have free dining in April?
Oh....and a dumb question, how does the 4/3 work if you have 10 nights reserved? :)
I believe they have rarely had free dining in April. If they did have it, it was via a pin code or bounceback offer. The Free Dining period has been traditionally late August until September/October. This year it was extended until December, but I wouldn't expect that to be the norm. I had a pin code for free dining that could be used this past May, but I couldn't use it.

As for Buy 4 get 3 free. From what I read, if you stayed beyond 7 days the following days were a percent off. So, if you stayed 10 days, you paid for 4 days, got 3 free and then there was a percent off of the next three days. I forget what the percentage was but I want to say it was between 25-35% off.

when do you think the codes will be out for may?

I was looking at the historical information about when codes have come out and last year the 7 for 4 deal came out the first week of November..so I would keep an eye out.

If anyone is interested, here is the link on MouseSavers to see the historical release of dates:
http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

I believe they have rarely had free dining in April. If they did have it, it was via a pin code or bounceback offer. The Free Dining period has been traditionally late August until September/October. This year it was extended until December, but I wouldn't expect that to be the norm. I had a pin code for free dining that could be used this past May, but I couldn't use it.

As for Buy 4 get 3 free. From what I read, if you stayed beyond 7 days the following days were a percent off. So, if you stayed 10 days, you paid for 4 days, got 3 free and then there was a percent off of the next three days. I forget what the percentage was but I want to say it was between 25-35% off.

I was looking at the historical information about when codes have come out and last year the 7 for 4 deal came out the first week of November..so I would keep an eye out.

If anyone is interested, here is the link on MouseSavers to see the historical release of dates:
http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

There was not a percentage off for extra days. I'm positive about that. We stayed 9 nights. We got 3 free.

Its 3 free and that's all no matter how long you stayed over 7 days. That's why a lot of people who wanted to stay 2 weeks did two separate reservations. So they stayed 7 days and got 3 free. Changed reservations and stayed another 7 days and got 3 of those days free.

We're in!

May 7-14 @ CBR

Our first WDW trip, and the 8th is my older DD's 5th birthday! Can't wait to celebrate!

I'm hoping for 5/22 to 5/29 here, the kids get out of school 5/21, and May is still not too incredibly hot like june and july and august.

I will book a bounceback offer if I get one, but I am sure there will be passholder rates coming out, probably in February.

Hopefully I will NOT get the Historic Week of Rain next year like I did this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter