May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

I am hoping you can help with some of these requests. I just called WDW dining and they were all full!!! urgggggh!!!

Friday 5/16 would like Tony's Town Square or Liberty Tree Tavern or Coral Reef or Crystal Palace for Dinner for 5 people

Saturday 5/17 ---Princess Story Breakfast in Norway.

I hope things work out!!

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I am looking for ADRs at the following restaurants for party of 4 anytime during the week of May 5 - May 10. Dinner preferred but will consider anything at this point. Crossing fingers! :)

1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Liberty Tree Tavern

Thanks!

I have an ADR for Saturday May 10 dinner, 7:25 which I'm going to change, right now its for 6 people but we'll only need 3 (my sister & family were planning to join us but will not be able to).

Not sure if I can split this reservation & offer it here? Or we could sit next to each other & have separate checks? ;)
-Ana

Hi,

I am looking for chef mickeys for breakfast for 3 people any morning between 12-18 May (earlier the better).

Have been trying to make an ADR for weeks now but no such luck.

I sometimes only get on here every other day so if you have one please don't cancel it as I will def take it from you.

Thanks so much and fingers crossed,

Christie

I have an ADR for Sci Fi at 1:20pm on thursday May 1st. If you want it, let me know.

Kerri:thumbsup2

I am looking for Chef Mickeys anytime

after 5:00pm May 4th until noon May 11th

for a family of five.

We will take anytime you have!! Thank you!

I have a reservation for breakfast at Crystal Palace May 8th

May 8th 9:25am 2 people

Please let me know if you can use this reservation! I will be canceling in the next few days.

~Abby

We pushed our trip up 2 days and now would love a Chef Mickey DINNER on Monday May 19.... If anyone has an ADR for 4 that they won't be using, please let me know!

Thanks!

Just cancelled (party of 4):
Tusker House character breakfast 10:30 on May 10th
Brown Derby fantasmic package 3:50 on May 11th

Yeah, I know--these are April dates, but it's the very end of April and those that arrive this weekend are probably staying till May and might look at this thread.

THanks!:goodvibes

Hi! Been trying to get CM for weeks now. It is crazy. I got everything else we wanted but no CM I have a Le Cellier ressi for lunch on 5/5 that I will gladly part with to make my 5 yr old happy! Also have CP and Coral Reef if anyone is intrested.:flower3: :flower3:

My brother and his family decided they would like to join use for dinner and there are no reservations left. Can someone help me?!?!?!

Looking for dinner at CM's

on Sat., May 17th, Tuesday May 20 or Thursday May 22

for 5 people

as early as possible but anytime before 7 pm (have a 1 yo and it gets ugly later than that)

Thanks!
Diana

Here's a question for any/all pros out there: So, you've got an ADR for say, 12:45, what happens if you show up early, I mean like 30 min early? Is it like going to the dr office, and you can get in to see the doc a bit earlier? Or do you just have to sit and wait until your assigned time? I was just thinking about that. I saw someone posted an ADR that I would like, but it might be too late in the day for us, wondering if we were to take the ressie and show up earlier, if we would get seated earlier.

Thanks!:goodvibes

I just cancelled Coral Reef on 5/16/08 at 2:10pm for 2 adults.

Hope someone can use it! :)

Here's a question for any/all pros out there: So, you've got an ADR for say, 12:45, what happens if you show up early, I mean like 30 min early? Is it like going to the dr office, and you can get in to see the doc a bit earlier? Or do you just have to sit and wait until your assigned time? I was just thinking about that. I saw someone posted an ADR that I would like, but it might be too late in the day for us, wondering if we were to take the ressie and show up earlier, if we would get seated earlier.

Thanks!:goodvibes

I want to go to your doctor! :lmao: Anyway, I think it really depends on the restaurant and how busy they are. I think we've only been seated early once.

I want to go to your doctor! :lmao: Anyway, I think it really depends on the restaurant and how busy they are. I think we've only been seated early once.

It works in theory mostly, unfortunately. I am a doc, and I work my tail off to make sure that no one waits more than 10 min, it's annoying as @#$% to have a doc feel like their time is more important than yours. It happens to me too, as a patient and this is how I feel:headache:

Thanks for the info, though. :goodvibes I think I'm just going with what we've got, unless I manage to pick up a ressie that's closer to the time we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter