May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

How do you transfer ADRs

The person who currently has the reservation has to call WDW Dining and change the name and phone number (to the person they are giving it to) of the reservation.
That's it! Well I think CRT is more involved because it is a prepaid so there would have to be a refund somewhere...but everything else looks fairly simple!

Party size has to be the same or smaller.

Allison

Just to add to the above by PP- actually party size has to be the same? Makes no sense to me- I tried to give a le Cellier ressie for 5 to a party of 2 and disney dining wouldn't let me?IDK?

I think that you can't actually change the ressie to a smaller number, but if the reservation was for 5 people and you showed up with 4 then you would still be seated...I think?
The problem is that then you are taking seats that other people could have had.
So yes..you are right...it is probably best to have the same number of people for the party size.

ETA: but the more I think about it, I don't understand why they can't decrease the party size. Because they don't reserve tables..only seats. Hmmm...I guess there is a good reason somewhere..right??

Oops I didn't mean to make a new post, only meant to add to my previous one. Oh well, sorry!

ETA: but the more I think about it, I don't understand why they can't decrease the party size. Because they don't reserve tables..only seats. Hmmm...I guess there is a good reason somewhere..right??

Oops I didn't mean to make a new post, only meant to add to my previous one. Oh well, sorry!

I think they do reserve table sizes since they were asking me if I was willing to split my party of 5 into two tables. ???

And they were able to give me a table for 7 at 1900 Park Fare, but not for 5. ???? So party and table size really must make a difference. :goodvibes

Still hoping for an 8:05 Crystal Palace 5/13-5/15. Or CRT. party of 5. Thanks!!!

I have two ADRs for a party of three up for grabs:

5/11 Crystal Palace 10:10 am

5/13 Chef Mickey's 5:15 pm

If I don't hear from anyone I will be canceling them today around 2 CST.

Dani1219 - Did you get rid of your Chef Mickey's? I would love to have it if you have not!

We are planning a last minute trip and my kids are devastated that we can not get in. Thank you!

Hi- I hav not cancelled yet. I managed to get another Chef Mickey's ressie that worked out better for us from this thread so I would be happy to pass on the good will and give you mine. Only problem is my ressie is for 8...not sure how they handle downsizing I have heard mixed things. I will hold them until I hear from you- just let me know. (They are for Tues. 5/6 at 8:45 PM)

Still looking for Le Cellier for 2. Anytime May 7-12th
Have for trade: Crystal Palace May 8th @ 9:30am

Dani1218 - I am new to this thread and have read a few things iffy on downsizing a ressie but I would like to try if you don't mind.

I can't remember how to PM!

I have one to give away now... :)

May 8th: Tony's for 4 people, 6:35pm

PM me and I'll send you the ADR number or we can figure out how to switch!

NEED: CRT for breakfast or lunch for 5 or 6 on 05/26 or 05/30
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for dinner for 6 on 05/26 at 4:05 (Pirate & Princess Party night)
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for lunch for 5 on 05/27 at 2:30

:thanks:

do you srill have the CRT dinner on 5/26, i have TTS at 5:20 to trade but I would LOVE to surprize DBF and fam with that before the partyy. if not its fine but let me know! :)

Bfst at 1900 Park Fare with Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland on 5/6 at 9am

for:

Chef Mickey's 5/6 around 8am.

or

Chef Mickey's bfst 5/7 after 9am

or

Chef Mickey's bfst 5/7 around 7am

PM me if you are interested!

I have a later dinner at O'hanas on Mon. May 19-8:45. Looking for something earlier. I also have O'hanas on Wed. May 21 at 7:40 I could trade for that earlier Mon night.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter