May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

mindgame

Heading to WDW!
Wanted to start a new thread for May 2008, esp. Memorial Day week/weekend as things are rapidly filling up for that time already.

If anyone has CRT ADRs for Friday, May 23 for lunch or dinner for 2, I'd be very interested and appreciative.

I currently have a reservation at Cinderella Royal Table for 2 people, 4PM on Sat, May 24, and I could trade that or Crystal Palace, May 23 (Fri), 2 people, at 730PM

Thanks

NEED: CRT for breakfast or lunch for 5 or 6 on 05/26 or 05/30
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for dinner for 6 on 05/26 at 4:05 (Pirate & Princess Party night)
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for lunch for 5 on 05/27 at 2:30

:thanks:

I am looking for an ADR for Le Cellier on the above dates for 5 people. I have the following to trade:
5/18 1900 Park Fare
5/19 chefs de France
5/20 LTT
5/21 Kona Cafe

If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Hoping for dinner on any night we are there, May 8th - 12th for 2 people. I really would like to meet Prince Charming :lovestruc

:goodvibes We're hoping for a dinner reservations for 2 anytime btw May 25-29

Looking for Le Cellier anytime between 5/11 and 5/16 for 2. :)

I can trade (if anyone is interested):
5/12 Rose & Crown 1:10pm
5/15 Tony's Town Square 11:35am
5/16 Coral Reef 2:10pm

I am looking for an earlier lunch AT CRT for 6 on May 23rd (I'm worried that my current reservation is going to be during DS's naptime). I have lunch at 1:30 to trade.

I am cancelling a LeCellier reservation for May 30 at 8pm for 3 people. PM me and I will transfer to your name.

We are taking our first trip in a few weeks and I had no idea that this was how things work...We kind of decided to go for it last minute and I NEVER do things this way...so now I am looking for Reesie's for the above dates.

Daughters desperately want CRT some morning or lunch party of 5...I would like dinner at 1900 Park for 8 one evening, chef mickey's and any of the other character deals...I have made a few ressie's in desperation I could trade..I will get them together and post them! Thanks.

Don't forget to post your May ADR's here as well...not as much information/pages to look through as the sticky. :goodvibes

I have a lunch reservation for 5 at Le Cellier on Sunday, May 25, that we will not be able to use. PM me and I'll give you the number.

Starshine - I was looking for dinner, but they definitely had slots for lunch at Le Cellier (for 3 people on 5/13) today. Those are probably gone, but perhaps there's been turnover/slots coming available for that week.

Looking for breakfast at Chef Mickey's or Tuskerhouse any morning this week. Please help 2yo loves Mickey. I can trade a Crystal Palace breakfast or Corral Reef lunch.

Reservations for 5 or less

5/4 Chef Mickey before 7pm
5/5-5/8 Chef Mickey B or D
CRT B or L

I have a few trades
Crystal Palace for 5 5/6 at 10:35
5/8 1900 Park Fair Breakfast at 11:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter