May 13, 2007 EARLY Roll Call… 5/13/2007 4-Night Wonder

Hi everyone! :wave2: I've been out of the loop for a little over a week. I actually just got back from WDW! My Mom & I went on a quick trip to go to MNSSHP! We had a great time! :teeth: My Mom & I dressed up as pirates and it got me very excited about pirate night on the cruise! I can't wait! Arrrr! pirate:

We are happy to have you back from WDW!! Hope you had a magical time!!

Ok, got the cruise pricing info for the kids... Morgan who will be 6 at sailing is $482.95 and Dylan who will be 1.5 at sailing is $167.95. Meghan, who will be 10 at sailing, is listed under an adult price because we have two rooms. However, I think the she would have also been the same price as Morgan, if we had another adult.

i'm gonna ask on the cruise line forum,see what some experts say..thanks, though,
i was going to bring my d/neice 12 but wow the thought of paying for an adult, just kills me,
fairy tale bride, we missed ya, just talking umungst(?) ourselves, i read a post from you saying you were moving to orlando,lucky you :thumbsup2

Right, it was not fun to have to pay an adult price for Meghan, but that is what we get for wanting two rooms. So the rate for your son was higher then the rate for Morgan that I listed? I was thinking kids ran the same price, other then for infants.

Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. We have decided to add an additional day to our stay in WDW after the cruise!

hi just booked our cruise,its for me and my 7 year old daughter. staying at disney pop century first for 6 nights. can't wait to go.this is our 3rd time at disney world but first for a cruise.

Welcome aboard our Mother's Day cruise thread Deb123453!! You should REALLY enjoy the cruise! Cant beat a trip to DisneyWorld and the Disney Cruise combined :thumbsup2
My younger daughter will be 6 when cruising, so she will likely be in the club with your daughter.

are there any other single parents on this trip,from everything i have read it doesn't seem like my daughter will be wanting to spend much time with me

Not sure on the single parent question, but you are likely right on your daughter getting hooked on the clubs! Feel free to join us for dinner each night if you like :wave2:

We just confirmed our 3 day land 4 day sea with the cruise starting on May 13th 2007.

We are staying at the Beach Club on land and in Cat 4 on the ship. I hope we made the right selection.

There is myself, my wife, and our two daughters who will be 6 and 4 1/2 at the time of the trip.

This is our first big trip as a family, and none of us have ever been on a cruise. I've been to Disney World once in 1976 and once in 1991 but otherwise a first trip to the park for all.

Booking the trip seemed so difficult because of all the choices and combinations. I spent more time researching this trip than buying a car. Sometimes I think there is point where there is too much choice!!

I love reading everyone's tips, and I hope also discovering some tricks and tips yourself is part of the fun.

mark

Hi everyone and welcome newbies. Sorry that I haven't posted since the first page. Now that I have booked air I am more excited and will try to post more often. I got a great deal through Continental. That leaves more money to spend at WDW. We want to try a couple of restaurants that we haven't been to. We usually just eat in food courts or try one new restaurant per trip. I always have to go to Primtime 50's Cafe though. That's the era I grew up in and I love the nostalgia.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Donna

Welcome Aboard Mark Canada, we are happy to have you join us! :wave:

We stayed in a cat 4 the last two cruises, and LOVED the room. With the addition of another kiddie this time around, we opted for 2 cat 6 rooms instead. You are correct on the planning time involved with reading all things Disney Cruise! We are on our third Disney Cruise and I still found myself spending way too much time deciding on the date, room etc. etc.

Ragdoll, nice to have you back! I wish I could say that we have our airfare booked already. I am just waiting to stumble upon a nice fare. Prices right now are higher then we have ever paid into MCO, so I am holding out.

We opted to add the Dining Plan to our WDW part of the trip this time around, so I booked us in at a few restaurants that we have not tried before. It was an adventure in itself to pick four places everyone would enjoy, and would fit a large party the time we wanted. This will be our first time to utilize the dining plan. We may just explode by the end of the trip, after all the food on the cruise and Disney World!!

:sad2: my husband was in a car accident and while he is ok now, the bills are piling up, so believe me i hated to do it, everyone cried when i told them but we needed to be realistic, that right now is not the time to go, even though when we were at the hospital the thought of the cruise was all we were thinking about..it was nice to hold on to and talk about.. but now, we are so sad,, but we don't say never, we will try to book as soon as we can, with the broken jaw the skull fracture, the bleeding on the brain and the bruising we have to just be happy with the blessing of him still being here and be satisfied with that...especially this time of the year.. pls. hug everyone for me and realize things could change in a second and finally have a GREAT time :wave:

leanne11- I am so happy to hear that your husband is ok. As you said, it is better to put the cruise on hold for the time being and get back on your feet. Disney will always be waiting for you. Your husband and family will be in our prayers.

HEllo everyone,
I am excited that there is a thread for our cruise!!!!!! My cast members will be Me (40), Grandma (63ish), and my DS3. We are very excited and have been planning since we made reservations.

Hi all!! :wave2:
I haven't been on here in awhile! I hope everyone is doing well and welcome to the new cruisers! :welcome: Everyone ready for the holidays!? I've still got so much to do! Just 5 days left until Christmas!!! :banana: :banana:
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait for this trip, especially after watching the WDW parade.

Have a great day everyone!

Donna

Welcome Skyw, we are delighted to have you aboard for our mothers day voyage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter