May 13, 2007 EARLY Roll Call… 5/13/2007 4-Night Wonder

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
I know it is early…but the excitement for our next cruise is already building! Any other cruisers for 5/13/07 I look forward to hearing from you!

We are a party of 3 adults and 3 kids, and this is our 3rd 4-night Disney cruise.

Roll call...HERE!!! :mickeyjum First time cruiser celebrating one-year anniversary of Walt Disney World fairy tale wedding & my birthday!! I can't wait!! :banana: Where are the rest of our fellow cruisers??

Hey ya! I just booked. This will be my 2nd DCL, but a first for my mom. I'm keeping it a surprise for her! The issue is whether or not I keep the reservation; it really depends on my tax return next year!!! He, he! Plus, we are going to Hawaii in Jan. I'm SO wanting to get back on DCL I hardly even care about Hawaii! I also already have a 7 night booked for Jan 2007 (but will be moving it to Jan 2008 when the dates are released).

My first DCL was the Land/Sea (3/4) Jan. 2006. We booked a cat 9, but got upgraded to a cat 6. Anyone know the chance of this happening again? My rate is on a "group discount" so I'm concerned this will be a hit against me.

Gayle

Welcome Aboard! pirate:

Its great to know we have some fellow DIS cruisers joining us!! For a while I was a bit afraid we would have the whole ship to ourselves...I could just see our kids running from one end to the other with no one to bump into!! :thumbsup2

What are everyone’s plans for before/after the cruise?

We plan to fly into Orlando either Friday night or Saturday morning and stay at the Ron Jon resort near port. When we arrive back to port on Thursday, we are heading to WDW for 3 nights at Saratoga Springs.

We are planning on driving down to Florida a day before the cruise and staying at WDW for one night...then, drive down to Port...then, when we get back...we're going to drive back to WDW and stay one more night...then drive back home to NC! :) That way we can enjoy a little bit of WDW as well as the cruise! :teeth:

:thumbsup2 we'll run into you on the boat, just got my ds(8)school calander and trying to move our May6 trip to May 13...Mothers day,,wouldn't that be nice....he has a half day on Friday so i'm thinking fly down and do sea world sat w/luau sat night and then drive over to port drop off rental and then daytona or the gulf after...we did Ron jons last year and ,,,well were not impressed with the beach part at all..water was nice resort nice also, hard to find good eats, we asked for beachfront so walked everyday to the pool area, scottie have ya been before? i could give some hints? :wave:
fairy tale bride, you look gorgous, i was a fairy tale bride back in 1994, when they didn't have to much,they didn't even call it disneymoon and no wedding chapel we got married at the poly{ :love: )

leanne11 said:
:thumbsup2 we'll run into you on the boat, just got my ds(8)school calander and trying to move our May6 trip to May 13...Mothers day,,wouldn't that be nice....he has a half day on Friday so i'm thinking fly down and do sea world sat w/luau sat night and then drive over to port drop off rental and then daytona or the gulf after...we did Ron jons last year and ,,,well were not impressed with the beach part at all..water was nice resort nice also, hard to find good eats, we asked for beachfront so walked everyday to the pool area, scottie have ya been before? i could give some hints? :wave:
fairy tale bride, you look gorgous, i was a fairy tale bride back in 1994, when they didn't have to much,they didn't even call it disneymoon and no wedding chapel we got married at the poly{ :love: )

Awww...thank you so much!! :goodvibes We had our Disneymoon at Poly and stayed there before the wedding! My fav resort! There were so many Disneymooners there at the same time we were! The most I have ever seen! :bride:

Welcome Aboard!! :wave:

It’s great to hear someone else is trying to join our secret cruise! Or at least it sure seems like it is a secret with the low, but happy, number of DISers thus far.

I will be traveling with wife, our two daughters, son and MIL. At present, Meghan is 9, Morgan is 5, and Dylan just turned a year! Possibly the kids can hang out in the club together if you sign on to sail the high seas on the 13th.

As for Ron Jon, we did stay there last time we cruised and enjoyed it for one-day before sailing out. The kids want to go back there for a day this time too. We enjoyed eating by the pool for lunch and pizza at Kelsies(sp) for dinner, which is near the hotel. We grabbed a bite to eat in the morning at good old McDonalds before heading off to the ship.

have ya seen it? you need to get tix as soon as you check in and i don't remember the night it its held but you get to see and hold soo many animals a snake and an alligator and baby animals it's really worth the time,,and at the end he lets you touch a cougar, nice photo op..i think maybe my ds would like to play w/meghan but what do i know i'm just his mum, lots of play dates just go flat..still havn't heard from aaa yet,,we did have a pizza at the rest. and my ds loved the play area inside by the rest.

DH and I are booked for this cruise. We are both 54 yrs. old and are DCL addicts. We leave this Sat. for the 9/16/06 Double Dip Special Western. This will be our 10th DCL cruise.

In May we will be at WDW for 5 nights before the cruise.

There is nothing better than a DCL cruise! :sunny:

Donna

ragdoll said:
DH and I are booked for this cruise. We are both 54 yrs. old and are DCL addicts. We leave this Sat. for the 9/16/06 Double Dip Special Western. This will be our 10th DCL cruise.

In May we will be at WDW for 5 nights before the cruise.

There is nothing better than a DCL cruise! :sunny:

Donna

Welcome!! :wave2: Wow..10 cruises!! Lucky you! :teeth: You must have some great tips! Have a wonderful time on your cruise! I wish we were crusing in just a few days! :)

Yep...Welcome Aboard Ragdoll!! :wave:

It is nice to have someone else joining our cruise thread. Time is flying by now, and with all of the holidays around the corner it should be here in no time!! :bounce: :bounce:

leanne11- Any word yet from AAA in regards to flipping your reservation to our fun filled cruise??

they switched me to cat5 room 7092, i've been looking to see if they have a full balcony, not a ver balcony and it looks like they do,,yipeeee, now i can finally make air and car ressies.. :cool1:

That’s great to hear! We are happy to hear you are finally "officially" part of our cruise now!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I have been keeping my eyes peeled for drop in airfare but no such luck yet. Hopefully when SouthWest opens up to May flight bookings I can save some money.

i think they r booking for jan, now.i have 60$ credit from airtran to use this yr, but they were awfully bumpy last yr.i think the pilot JUST got his license, oh yeah did you guys get passports yet? i got the pix and filled out the app. but didn't go to the PO yet... :wave2: :wave: :yay: :rotfl: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

I got my passport in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I decided to start early...in case of any problems. I was surprised that it was such an easy process, but more expensive than I thought it would be. All that extra money you have to budget when planning a cruise! :cool1:

Oh boy, I hate to even think about having to get 5 passports!! I think we will apply in late Oct or November. What is the going price for passport photos?

I am waiting patiently for a good airfare to show up for us. We always fly Delta out of Columbus, but may flip to SouthWest if we can secure a cheap fare when they release the May dates. Still debating if we are going to fly in late Friday or early Saturday. :confused3

leanne11- Did you need some assistance locating Navigators online so you can get and idea of the great activities and times for the kids stuff? Usually a couple of weeks before we cruise I print off current navigators and go over them with the kids...helps them to get excited and plan a bit of what they may like to do. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter