May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Our last DC was on Mother's Day. I spent my mother's day on CC... let me tell you, that is a GREAT way to spend Mother's Day!!!!! I dont remember them doing anything "special" though on the cruise for Mother's Day.

Sorry I have been MIA. Summer has been crazy! My DH just started a new job and we just finished all the paperwork and home study for adoption!!! We are doing a domestic infant adoption :lovestruc. Soooo our plan is to still cruise! If we get our baby before Feb, we will be bringing our new little one with us. If the baby comes between Feb - May, we reschedule.... no call before the cruise, it will be 4 of us. I did originally sign up for the FE exchange, but I will need to back out. I would hate for people to prepare things for us, and then we are not sailing. We can reallly just go about life as normal until we get the call, this cruise is really our only thing that left us thinking... what do we do about that? We did switch to a cabin for 5 just in case. We will see. As for now... we are sailing in May!

That is so exciting! Hopefully you won't have to wait too long :goodvibes

Hi there. We just jumped onboard to this cruise! (We were booked for the transatlantic, but decided that was TOO much time away from school and work.) We're a family of four from Atlanta taking our first Disney cruise. I can't wait to meet everyone! Kelly, Jason, Kiley (10) and Katelyn (7)

Welcome aboard! :)

Hi everyone! We booked this cruise and are very excited! Lz mom of twins, we took your old room...6080! :) We are a family of 3, me, DH an DD5. We also are cardinals fan but we are a split household also cheering on the royals. :)

Where in the Atlanta area are y'all in? My family and I are in NW Cobb County (Acworth specifically)! It's great to see others from Georgia in the group!

Hi there. We just jumped onboard to this cruise! (We were booked for the transatlantic, but decided that was TOO much time away from school and work.) We're a family of four from Atlanta taking our first Disney cruise. I can't wait to meet everyone! Kelly, Jason, Kiley (10) and Katelyn (7)

Hi All, I just wanted to add a note that maximum capacity for the Mixology class is 40 people. We're at 37 now. I'm going to allow sign-ups past 40 though just in case someone drops out. Alternatively, if we make it to 50 participants we can split into two groups of 25. I just want to let it be known that those who sign up past 40 will not be guaranteed a spot.

I am so excited. :dance3: The last time I was on Disney was 2001 but my DH (married 2007) was skeptical so we have tried a few other cruise lines but now he is open and the deposit has been paid. Whoo Hoo!!

The fish extenders are new since my time on Disney. How fun.

Karyn
10/13/01 Disney Magic
09/23/00 Disney Magic
10/03/99 Disney Wonder

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I've activily involved in DISboards....but boy, it is good to be back!!!:cool1::cool1:

This will be DH and I first DCL cruise so we are beyond excited! It's been a dream for a long time to be able to make this trip and 2 days ago we finally booked it!!! So, I hope we can meet!:jumping1:

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I've activily involved in DISboards....but boy, it is good to be back!!!:cool1::cool1:

This will be DH and I first DCL cruise so we are beyond excited! It's been a dream for a long time to be able to make this trip and 2 days ago we finally booked it!!! So, I hope we can meet!:jumping1:

Awesome! Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

I know a couple more who would like to sign up, so I'm all for going to 50 and splitting into two groups.....

Hi All, I just wanted to add a note that maximum capacity for the Mixology class is 40 people. We're at 37 now. I'm going to allow sign-ups past 40 though just in case someone drops out. Alternatively, if we make it to 50 participants we can split into two groups of 25. I just want to let it be known that those who sign up past 40 will not be guaranteed a spot.

I just thought I would let everyone know that Jet Blue opened their schedule for May 1 2014 - June 18 2014 yesterday. I got an amazing deal flying out of Buffalo (rather than Toronto)! I paid $530 total (direct flights) for my DD and I...

Free baggage, free food, free seat back tv's... I love Jet Blue! :cool1:

Hi Everyone!

This is our 2nd cruise and we are just as excited as the first time. Hoping to jump on board and participate in the FE gift exchange again. Who ever is organizing for the group, please be sure to include us.

Disney Dad
Disney Mom
Disney Princess (age 9 at time of cruise)
Disney Princess (age 5 at time of cruise)

Best,
Binh

Are we going to have a cut-off date for FE? Are we going to break it down into a few smaller groups or one big group? I need to start thinking about how many gifts will be needed.

I just booked BCV for one day pre cruise :cool1: we'll do the DCL transfers from the resort to the port, did that last cruise and it was a great start to the vacation. Two others cruises we flew in the day of and while it was ok I much prefer a more relaxing morning.

if I am not mistaken, we are down to 210 days until the cruise!:cool1:

Looking forward to breaking that 200 day barrier in a couple of weeks!

When we moved our placeholder to this cruise 6 months ago there were no accessible cabins available at all. You can't go on a waitlist for HC cabins so we have been waiting for anything to show up. Today an 11C on deck 2 showed up so I emailed my TA and she grabbed it for us before it disappeared.
DH will be so much more comfortable with an accessible bathroom.
Now I will send in the required paperwork to justify an accessible cabin.

Michele

When we moved our placeholder to this cruise 6 months ago there were no accessible cabins available at all. You can't go on a waitlist for HC cabins so we have been waiting for anything to show up. Today an 11C on deck 2 showed up so I emailed my TA and she grabbed it for us before it disappeared.
DH will be so much more comfortable with an accessible bathroom.
Now I will send in the required paperwork to justify an accessible cabin.

Michele

That's wonderful, glad it worked out :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter