• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Matthew & Jaclyn's PJ GF Beach/LSS/UK Lower:Update - Ending my PJ due to problems

So sorry to hear about your family's loss. My DH's dad passed away while we were in the midst of planning our wedding and I know how difficult it was for our family.

Looking forward to hearing about your site visit. I know for us, it was a great part of the healing process for us to be able to focus on a happy event in our family after such an unexpected loss.

sorry for the sad news.

Glad your back and look forward to hearing your plans !

Linz xxx :)

Welcome back!!! :hug: I was just thinking about you yesterday actually!! I was like, where did that girl go off to?! :laughing:

I'm sorry for your loss.. :hug: Hope things are looking up for you! :wizard:

I'm sorry for your loss! It must be very difficult to try and plan a wedding after a tragedy like that.

Can't wait to hear all about it! I loved the photo of the wedding at GF Beach! looking at your title, looks like you liked it too!! :rotfl:

Hey Jackie, I was on Randy's site looking for my e-pics and came across yours they are gorgeous!!!!! I love the ones on the beach @ the poly. I got such a laugh out of the one with the shovel and pitchfork!!:lmao:

Aww Jackie I'm so so sorry about your sisters loss and your family. That is horrible :(

Isn't Heidi the best! She is so cute. I look forward to hearing about your session.

So I've finally forced my self to have the time to sit and update my PJ, but first I need to sidetrack and explain some changes in my life...

I've learned a hard lesson in that blood is thicker than water. My sister is now a big part of my life and I am hers after a 5 year estrangement. The big change is due to my Brother-in-law's passing. From April to August I basically pushed aside any wedding thoughts because it was just too hard to think that I'm starting my marriage and I'm lucky to be at a very happy time in my life when my sister is living any woman's worst nightmare. It's been really difficult so much that I can't really but it into words for you...

After much thinking and stress, after several months of rekindling our sistership, I've asked her to be a part of my wedding. It was a hard decision because I felt as though it was cruel to ask of her, like shoving it in her face that I'm getting a husband and she's lost hers. Everyone in my life doesn't feel as though I'm doing this and I know she doesn't either, but it's still hard for me. I want her in my wedding, but don't want to cause her any more pain? I know that's sounds really confusing...She's enthusaistically accepted and is really excited to be a part of the wedding.
In a way it's helped her because she has something to be happy about, theraputic because she has something to talk about when people ask her hows she's doing, you know, those people that ask just to see if you will ball your eyes out... Please excuse me I've started to think people are just stupid. You have no idea how many people congratulated me on my engagement when I was standing 5 feet away from her at her husbands funeral. I wanted to scream to all of those people "How stupid are you!!!!" But anyway my point is that it's been very hard to do wedding stuff during this difficult time, but my mom keeps telling me that I'm only going to hurt her more if I start hating myself, so I've been trying to go full steam ahead with wedding planning

Ok 1 rant over...

Another big change is the absence of my supposed best friend. She was supposed to be my Maid of Honor, well Matron when she decided to have a quickie wedding at a court house. I was happy for her, but just felt she gave in to her now husband because he views weddings as stupid, but I was happy for her...

We went to Disney together when we went for the site visit and bascially alot of drama happened that I don't feel like reliving again by typing it all out. Long story short, Matt and I had a fight and we got over it, but apparantly my ex best friend thought I was a drama queen and gave me the silent treatment the rest of the trip. Matt & I preceded to enjoy ourselves while they ignored us, confused because our fight was stupid and ended in one day, and didn't affect their trip at all...

But apparantly she had some harsh feelings toward me brewing for awhile over stupid stuff and chose to not talk to me about it, even though we have always talked our problems out in the past. Once we got home from Florida, she's ignored my phone calls and emails and is refusing to speak to me. I still don't know what I did wrong and have spent so much time stressing over what I did...

But I also realized that she hasn't been there for me in a long time, she wasn't there for me when my sister lost her husband and I really needed her, so I've accepted that maybe she wasn't that great a friend after all. Now, I have to mention that my family and other friends think she's been jealous because I'm having my dream wedding, but she didn't, but I never thought of her to be like that. Believe me, I've been jealous of her many times of my life becuase she's very lucky to have such a loving family, but I never thought she would ever be jealous of me because she could have had a HUGE wedding if she wanted to, she could have blew me away, but she chose not to. She told me in Disney before we fought that she was trying to get pregnant and I was happy for her. I have to be honest though, I was a little hurt that she decided to start trying this year and I was worried that if she was pregnant she wouldn't be able to fly and be my Matron of Honor. But I also understand that her sole purpose in life is not to be my matron of honor and that she has her own life to live and I completely understand that. But it seems now she didn't really care that much because she's pregnant as of as soon as we came home from Florida and it's hard to plug my ears when other friends say that she might have caused the fight to not be in the wedding and so that she could get pregnant. I guess I'm just at a loss because it's hard to imagine my wedding without her, but being as she's not trying to work things out, I just need to move on

Ok drama and rants over!!! I just felt like I should explain some things going on because they relate to the wedding and you can understand some things I may write in the future and not be confusing when I change things that were already said in my PJ earlier...

Now on to the good stuff!!! Next post-the wedding dress!

Ok so Before Eric passed I had been to several shops looking for my dream dress. Unfortunately, I haven't had much like with Bridal stores and the second to last one was the worst.

It's another drama story I just can't relive again! Basically My mom, sister, (ex) best friend, My like a little sister friend, MIL, and SIL all fought WW3 with Arielle Bridal. All I can say is don't go there! It was that Bad!!

Now, after this store I was recommended to Aimee Michelle Bridal in NJ. I read some bad reviews but finally realized that every bridal shop has bad reviews and I might as well suck it up

So My mom, sister and me went and starting to look for dresses. I went to look for the Maggie Sottero Vogue in particular but even though it was on there website, they didn't carry it:headache:

So I find some dresses I like and the first one I tried on I just feel in love with:love:

Now after I tried this on, I rushed through all of the others so I could try it on the second time and that's when I realized it must be it! I do admit I have had some second thoughts when I look in photos, but I just remind myself how I felt the day that I bought it.

Now my experience at Aimee Michelle Bridal was great! I came in and was disappointed that they didn't have the Maggie dress, but ended up buying a dress that was half that price. Its a Jacquelyn Dress by Christine Wu. Basically I came for me appt and the sale woman listened to my likes & dislikes. She didn't really get what I was looking for so She let me, mom, and sister look for ourselves. I have to say I really appreciate that. If we had questions, she was there, otherwise she just stood to the side. She helped me try on the dresses and only gave opinions when she thought it was ok. She didn't try to sell me on any one dress. Bascially she just let me shop without any hassle. After all the bad experiences at prior bridal stores, I was so happy that it went so well.

So drumroll please....

img016.jpg

img017.jpg

img015.jpg

img014.jpg

img013.jpg

img011.jpg

img010.jpg

Ok so I was going back and forth about a mermiad styles versus a little poufy style and I think I got both. I love the cut how it folds to my curves and comes out just underneath my butt. It's funny because we I started to try on dresses I was so against lace! But now I love the look because it's SOOO light. It was the lightest dress I tried on and it has the smallest of trains (sidenote: I hate trains)

And here's the superexpensive Tiara that if I knew the price first I wouldn't have put it on, but my mom was kind enough to buy my dress & tiara.
img018.jpg

Now I didn't buy the veil because I really didn't fall in love the with any and felt that I could shop around online

Next up: Setting up all my vendors appts all in the two weeks before I leave for Disney!

Ok, so two weeks before we left for our scheduled trip to Disney to do the beginning stages of wedding planning, I realzied something: Whether I liked it or not, I was supposed to be planning a wedding and all the time I had thought that I had to take my time was out the window...

I had two weeks to schedule meetings with my prespective vendors and figure out how I was going to do everything in just one week in Florida.

I thought that I got very lucky and that everything was confirmed and that we had 2 full days dedicated to wedding planning...

Well I screwed up, BIG TIME!

Basically after I scheduled meetings with Rev. Knox, STVS, Cinemedia, Carolyn Allens, My engagement pictures and Hair & Makeup with Beauty Speciale, Disney changed my site visit because the Living seas was unavailable during my appt, well they didn't just change it once but three times! so I basically double booked us. I booked our site visit with Disney, Rev Knox, and STVS, Cinemedia on the very same day I scheduled the engagement pictures and Hair & Makeup trial. And I didn't realize it till Ana showed up at my door on Monday! Well I have to say Randy & Ana pulled through for me. They were absolutely amazing and we were able to reschedule the pictures and hair and make-up for Friday of that week. Ana was an absolute doll and really did not get mad at all even though she drove out to my condo. She was so professional and even better, just nice and completely sincere. I was so impressed by her that even if she did make me look like a clown, I was booking her for my wedding! Lucky for me, I loved how Lily and her did me up for the pictures. But let me not get ahead of myself and I'll start by writing about my week from day one: Sunday. But please excuse me while I was for the pictures to load, Be right Back!

While I'm waiting for my pictures I thought I should reply to you all

Hi Welcome back!!!! I am sorry for your loss. :hug:

How did the site visit go? I was there Aug 18 for mine. Isn't Heidi the greatest!!

Thank you:angel: Did you get your contract yet? I just finished room block and I am so glad that is over!

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I can understand why it would have been difficult to focus on wedding planning.
I hope all is going well for you, and I can't wait to hear about all of your progress.

Thank you:angel: It's been really hard, I still haven't gotten back to the busting excitment feeling I had, but I hope that while change now that I'm back on the boards with you guys

First, I am sorry for your loss.

I wasn't around when you started your PJ but I just got done reading the entire thing and I love all of your ideas. I can't wait to hear more and see if you find the perfect dress!

Thank you! I did find that dress, even better I never have to go try on another dress again:cool1:

So sorry to hear about your family's loss. My DH's dad passed away while we were in the midst of planning our wedding and I know how difficult it was for our family.

Looking forward to hearing about your site visit. I know for us, it was a great part of the healing process for us to be able to focus on a happy event in our family after such an unexpected loss.

I remember when you FIL passed away :sad1: Now I know how hard it must have been for you. Thank you for your kinds words and I think your right, my mom says it's helping my sister, it's just had for me to grasp that. Congratulations of your 6 months anniversary, I snuck a peak at your PJ, I'm hoping to find the time later to read through it all

sorry for the sad news.

Glad your back and look forward to hearing your plans !

Linz xxx :)

:hug:

Welcome back!!! :hug: I was just thinking about you yesterday actually!! I was like, where did that girl go off to?! :laughing:

I'm sorry for your loss.. :hug: Hope things are looking up for you! :wizard:

:hug: My fellow mermaid bride! I snuck a peak at your PJ and you look gorgeous in your dress! Not much longer now! You must be so excited!

Hi Jaclyn, I read your PJ and it sounds awesome, can't wait to hear about the Site Visit.

:yay: Hi! Thank you, I hoping I can actually stay up long enough to get to the site visit:thumbsup2

I'm sorry for your loss! It must be very difficult to try and plan a wedding after a tragedy like that.

Can't wait to hear all about it! I loved the photo of the wedding at GF Beach! looking at your title, looks like you liked it too!! :rotfl:

:goodvibes Yeppers, but I honestly didn't have much time to really think about the layout of the ceremony, so I have alot to think about there. The dealbreaker for booking the GF Beach was that technically I'm booking the WP so I get to use thatas my back-up in case it rains:thumbsup2

Aww Jackie I'm so so sorry about your sisters loss and your family. That is horrible :(

Isn't Heidi the best! She is so cute. I look forward to hearing about your session.

:hug: Thanks Lynn, and congrats on being a newlywed!
Even though I was really annoyed that I had to reschedule my site visit three times, I fell in love with Heidi as soon as I meet her, she was really cool!

Hey Jackie, I was on Randy's site looking for my e-pics and came across yours they are gorgeous!!!!! I love the ones on the beach @ the poly. I got such a laugh out of the one with the shovel and pitchfork!!:lmao:

Thank you! I actually did see that they were up until I saw your post that day! Even though I didn't like them at first, I'm actually coming around. I'm just waiting for that darn cd to come in to do my save the dates! Oh, and the pitch fork, that's a funny story.

They were doing lawn work at the Poly that day and Randy made a joke about doing a picture that looked like the grumpy farmer and his wife, so Matt & I took the picture and did it! I'm not sure if Randy thought we would actually do it, but he got a real kick out of it. It was quite funny!:lmao:

Day 1: Saturday

Ok so Saturday was kinda boring for writing a TR. We flew to Orlando from Philly, picked up the rental car, checked into the condo and went to Target to buy pins to trade and some cereal for the week so on to...

Day 2: Sunday

We decided to go to Animal Kingdom this day because we had ressies at Boma. The first thing we went on was "A Bug's Life"

We then proceed to go on to Everest and then tried to get on Kali River Rapids but it was closed. So we headed to Dinosaur, and then Primeval Whirl. Then we headed over to the Nemo Show.

P8240004.jpg

P8240013.jpg

P8240016.jpg

I loved it! I wish I had brought the video cramera to tape it, I can't for my nieces and Nephew to see it next year.

We then headed to Festival of the Lion and since it was starting to get hot, we hoppedover to MGM and did Aerosmith & Tower of Terror. Then we went to eat at Boma.

I had decided to try Boma because I wanted to try some of the resort restaurants but didn't want to try one of the pricier meals. I vaguely considered it for a rehearsal dinner because it's buffet and not in a theme park. I enjoyed trying all of the different tastes and loved the Zebra Domes, but not a fit for us for a rehearsal dinner. I do highly recommend checking it out. Our waiter was really cool and even asked how the wedding planning was going. It was kinda freaky. I must have said to the CM when I made the ressie that we were going for our site visit. But still felt like our waiter was reading my mind or something...

P8240039.jpg

I always forget to take pics when I eat, I don't know if I'll be very good at TR's, hopefully I'll learn before my PS.

Then we decided to check out the Savannahs. I definitely want to stay at AKL in the future! It's a beautiful resort, maybe for a one year anniversary trip...

P8240031.jpg

P8240034.jpg

P8240041.jpg

Then we called it quits for the day and decided to get ready for what I thought was a thoroughly planned wedding appt day.

Up Next: Day 3, My long awaited Site Visit & my first visit to Franck's!

Welcome back!! Sorry you have been under so much stress lately! How horrible of your so called friend. :headache: Glad you are there for your sister. Can't wait to hear about the site visit!!

Wanted to say Welcome Back! Sorry for all of the stress you have been through - hopefully that is a thing of the past!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dress! I remember the ones you tried on previously - this one combines the elements you liked perfectly! Awesome choice and it looks fantastic on you!! What a great MOM you have to pick up the tab! The tiara is gorgeous as well! Excellent taste!

Can't wait to hear more!

Yay you finally started your TR!!!! Now I have something to do at work!!!! :thumbsup2 I am glad all the stress and drama is behind you now and that you and your sister made up!!!!!

I received my contract 2 days ago, but there mistakes on it so I sent it back. Some were retarded mistakes like our names being spelt wrong. Oh well hopefully I'll get it soon. Have you gotten yours yet? :banana: Yhea for finishing the dreadful room block!!!!

The dress is FABULOUS!!!! and you look gorgeous!!!!!

Jaclyn -- I remember really well how unhappy you were with your gown shopping experiences earlier this year, and I am so happy for you that the whole process turned out so well. Your gown is absolutely perfect on you. And it definitely combines the aspects of the styles you'd favored in the earlier shopping. You look absolutely beautiful! So glad to be reading your trip report. Can't wait to hear about your experience with Ana and Lily. I had my hair and makeup trial with them this past Sunday and was so relieved and reassured and very, very happy with the "look" they created for me. Can't wait to see pix! :banana:

Welcome back!! Sorry you have been under so much stress lately! How horrible of your so called friend. :headache: Glad you are there for your sister. Can't wait to hear about the site visit!!

Thanks! Yeah, it feels as though I can't have both of them in my life at once. More to come about my site visit

Wanted to say Welcome Back! Sorry for all of the stress you have been through - hopefully that is a thing of the past!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dress! I remember the ones you tried on previously - this one combines the elements you liked perfectly! Awesome choice and it looks fantastic on you!! What a great MOM you have to pick up the tab! The tiara is gorgeous as well! Excellent taste!

Can't wait to hear more!

My mom jokes that I'm lucky to have all the stress now, instead of closer to the wedding:rolleyes: Let's hope she right. Yes, I gotta say my Mom was pretty awesome about buying my dress, we are picking up the tab for the rest of the wedding, but every little bit helps:thumbsup2

Yay you finally started your TR!!!! Now I have something to do at work!!!! :thumbsup2 I am glad all the stress and drama is behind you now and that you and your sister made up!!!!!

I received my contract 2 days ago, but there mistakes on it so I sent it back. Some were retarded mistakes like our names being spelt wrong. Oh well hopefully I'll get it soon. Have you gotten yours yet? :banana: Yhea for finishing the dreadful room block!!!!

The dress is FABULOUS!!!! and you look gorgeous!!!!!

:eek: Mistakes on your contract, I hope that doesn't happy to me -> insert smiling of me with head bowed and hands praying. I'm working on meeting the Oct. 1st deadline so I can still have Randy (especially since I already paid the deposit). Heidi said I should be fine with timing though. Room Block was the worst, I've got some venting to do when I get to that portion of my PJ:headache: I'm still waiting for the contract. Heidi said it should be here by Friday.

Jaclyn -- I remember really well how unhappy you were with your gown shopping experiences earlier this year, and I am so happy for you that the whole process turned out so well. Your gown is absolutely perfect on you. And it definitely combines the aspects of the styles you'd favored in the earlier shopping. You look absolutely beautiful! So glad to be reading your trip report. Can't wait to hear about your experience with Ana and Lily. I had my hair and makeup trial with them this past Sunday and was so relieved and reassured and very, very happy with the "look" they created for me. Can't wait to see pix! :banana:

Yes, I am so happy gown shopping is over with:woohoo: It was great when I found my dress, but you know the saying, you have to kiss alot of frogs to get your prince, well I felt like I went through every Lily Pad in Philly & NJ to get that dress.

I have some good 'after' photos of my Hair & Make-up, I can't wait till I give my vendor review for them, even though to sum it up they were:love: awesome!

Well, I'm waiting to go into a meeting so I thought I'd add some more updates. I still have to upload more pics so pics will be inserted some time tonight.

Day 3 - Monday

Ok so I woke up and my schedule was planned as follows

9:00am - Site visit with Disney

11:30am - meeting at Panaera Bread with Rev. Knox

1:30pm - meeting at Panaera Beard with Steve from Cinemedia

3:30pm Meetining with Stan from STVS

5:15pm Dinner at Ohana's

So I was just about ready, and on time by the way, to head out the door to meet with Heidi. When Ana & lilly knock at the door. I said to them that my appt was for tomorrow, and she said no today. Well I went to check my printed emails for confirmation and Ana was right, I completely screw up:scared1: So I bascially started crying. I know, I know I probably looked like I was 5 years old, but basically I was in orlando for one week and thought that I had to chose my e-pics and trail with Ana or my vendor visits. I was sooooo embarrassed and just kept apologizing to Ana & Lily. I felt so bad! But Ana was so great about, she and Lily bothed hugged me and said everything will be just fine, we can reschedule the trail and she said she was sure Randy will understand. She said just let her know when Randy was available and we will rebook then. So Ana kind of calmed me down so that I could meet with Heidi, I was so upset because I messed up, but also upset because I had to reschedule my site visit so much that I lost track of my appts. So I believed Ana and went ahead and tried to reach Randy and reschedule and don't you know, Randy was available that Friday and so was Ana, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: So pixidust helped me with a miracle! So I felt a little better but still really anxious as I meet with Disney.

Because I was still feeling upset, I didn't get to do any pics during the actually visit:guilty: But I was able to come back later that day to take pics.

P8250077.jpg

P8250078.jpg

So we head in and meet with Heidi and she sat us down in the smaller room off to the left and we discussed minimums, dates, locations, room block, and some other details. I bascially knew what to expect by doing my research on this boards:thumbsup2 But it really helped my Fiance understand everything. I really thinking having meetings helped him in really get into the wedding planning and now he feels more involved.

During our meeting, I asked Heidi the new photography policy and as soon as I asked she knew I booked Randy! Again, made me feel like people at Disney can read my mind! Heidi & I made arrangements to have everything in by Oct 1st so that I could still use Randy, but unfortunately that limited my choices of ceremony locations. I still wanted to consider Sea Breeze Point and Shipwreck beach, but had to cross them off. Epcot Germany was also on my list, but it's being taking off as a location for DFTW. Apparantly there is a breakfast (I'm thinking it's the Akhershus Princess Breakfast) and guests just walk right through that location going to breakfast and it hss been causing problems for weddings. Plus I've heard it smells like food so early. It's a shame because this is a beautiful location but it was crossed off as well. So now that we narrowed our choices, we went outside to look at the WP, Beach, Living Seas, and Ariels. The entire time I've been planning this wedding I really loved Ariels and I've also been told I have no shot at it because it's being opened to the public. Apparantly the lastest is that Ariel's will be available until September 2009, but once I saw LS in person I chose that as my first choice.

More to come later!

I am finally getting around to updateing because I'm home sick:sick: I'm so exhausted but I'm waiting for someone to call me back from work so I'm still awake and figured I should really get back to my site visit TR.

Photobucket apparantly hates me because I'm still have issues loading my pics, anyone else use a different photo site they would like to recommend?

Back to the TR

Day 3, Monday: continued

First we head over to Living Seas and I fell in Love! The color scheme is the same color scheme I'm using for the wedding so it was perfect. I always thought that the green looked lime green in pictures, but in person it's definitely not as bright of a green color. What really sold me was having the aquarium windows. I'm so excited for LSS for my reception!

P8250043.jpg

P8250049.jpg

P8250048.jpg

P8250051.jpg

P8250052.jpg

P8250053.jpg

Also what we liked about LSS was the split level, the seperate room for bar & buffet, and the benches along the dance floor.

Then we headed to Ariel's. If I was having a daytime wedding, I might have picked this instead for my reception. Or if it still had the fish tank, but I didn't like how they would have to set-up a bar because they couldn't use the bar that was there anymore, so we decided on LS right there.

P8250057.jpg

P8250058.jpg

Matt & I tried to videotape the sites for my Parents, but unfortunately we were moving way too fast for the camera so they didn't turn out so good!

After we look at Ariel's, Heidi takes us back to Franks. I completely forget what we discussed here but I know she mentioned calling right away about the MK shoot. I had wanted to look around on the beach area but we were running late for our appt with Rev. Knox.

So off we go to Panaera Bread, Rev. Knox was already there and I picked him out right away from pics on these boards. We loved him, Matt & I thought he was so warm and nice! I had alot of questions about non-catholic weddings. I have never been to a non-Catholic wedding so I had no idea what to expect for my own! Rev. Knox explained everything to us and we picked a Catholic opening prayer and the rest of the Ceremony will be a mix between religious and non-religious.

We also decided we wanted to do the Presentation Roses to our mothers as a Surprise and we will be doing the Sand Ceremony (I actually bought our vases already, I'm hoping they will be in soon) We didn't pick too much because we still have time, but I was really happy we got to meet our officiant. I actually sent Rev. Knox our deposit and we have also asked him to come for the rehearsal as well.

The next Vendor we meet with is Steve from Cinemedia. Now I haven't seen anyone use Steve here on the boards, so I was a little worried about using someone I haven't read that many reviews on, but I really liked his work and I thought his personality was just awesome! He really made me and Matt feel really comfortable and answered all of our questions. From the start he was really excited about our wedding and he really has great communication. Steve shows us some more DVDs and answers questions from Matt.

After Steve, we headed to the Grand Floridian lobby to meet with Stan from STVS. Now I know alot of brides use Stan, and he does great work, but Matt & I didn't like him. I don't want to bandmouth him here on the boards so I'll just say in the end we chose to go with Steve from Cinemedia.

Now at this, Matt turns to me and says you know, 'you did a really good job picking out all of these vendors, I didn't realise all that time spent on those boards that you actually did do stuff for the wedding' :rotfl: :sad2: Isn't he sweet? I laughed my butt but actually did take it as a compliment. These meetings were really for Matt more than for me. Matt is pretty much letting me do all the wedding planning, but still wants a say in ALL of the details. Now this can be frustrating because I'll do all this work and pick out things, and then he'll say no I don't like that, but then doesn't want to look for anything else! :headache: So bascially I give Matt a couple of choices and he has to pick one. So when he said this to me about all of our vendors, I actually took it as a compliment like I did a good job. :lmao:

After meeting with Stan it's about 4:30pm and our ADR is 5:15pm at Ohana's so we stroll over from GF to Poly and in the middle I get to look at the beach and WP more closely and took some pics.

P8250080.jpg

P8250081.jpg

P8250084.jpg

P8250085.jpg

P8250082.jpg

P8250087.jpg

We also looked inside the WP because it's my rain back-up

P8250089.jpg

P8250097.jpg

Now we headed over to Ohana's. I made an ADR at Ohana's because I have never been there and really wanted to try it and we were also considering it for our Rehearsal Dinner. Well, we LOVED it:love: They seated us behind the Stove pit, which kinda sucked because we were up against this wall, but our waiter was so sweet and the food was awesome. Our waiter was nice enough to explain how they handle large groups and said that for our Rehearsal Dinner we would be seated at one of the long tables in front of the fire pit. He also gave me the Phone number to group dining and told me to call 6 months in advance.

The only thing we missed at Ohana's was the potatoes, I kept reading about these great potatoes, but they have been cut from the menu.

P8250110.jpg

It was POURING that day! I think it was the only day we had rain, we went the week after tropical storm Fay.

P8250111.jpg

P8250112.jpg

So another decision made! We will be doing our rehearsal dinner at Ohana's!

After dinner we decided to head of to Downtown Disney for some shopping and that's Day 3!

Next up, Day 4 - Typhoon Lagoon, Carolyn Allen's and movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter