Matching Shirts: lame or cute?

Matching shirts...

• Lame

• Cute

Results are only viewable after voting.
419852_4336088517296_853434432_n.jpg

lame... :)

I dare someone to call THAT Dude lame! :lmao:

we got matching shirts on etsy in bright colors so we will be able to see everyone in our family easily.

we got matching shirts on etsy in bright colors so we will be able to see everyone in our family easily.

I make shirts like this on my etsy shop frequently and they're very popular. I vote cute!!
-asweetmelissadesign

In a family/friends situation I think that matching shirts are adorable.

When I see 100 people in matching shirts swarming about, those shirts aren't so cute anymore.

We've never done it. I would put my kids in matching t-shirts, but couldn't bring myself to wear one and I don't think DH would go for it at all. I'm not one for t-shirts in general. I'd definitely have to find one that is a women's cut or something if I did consider it!

I voted cute.
However I feel like a tool when we do it. I would never do it anywhere but Disney. We get "the look" but the look is just as much an "oh my god" look as an "oh how cute" look.
But, we keep doing it because when I look back at pictures, my favorites ones are the ones where we all have matching/coordinating shirts on.

I think they are cute. When my sister and I took our trip about 10 years ago we wore the same Mickey shirt, hers in blue mine in red. It was fun.

My kids and I wore matching grey Mickey shirts to Disneyland in February and we got several compliments on them. We will be brining them with us to WDW next week as well. There will be another day where we all coordinate with red/white Mickey/Minnie shirts. There is another day where DD will wear a blue Buzz shirt and DS will wear a blue Woody onesie.

My kids are young (DD4 and DS8 months) so I'm taking advantage before they have opinions. Lol And DH was not with us at DL in February and he won't be with us next week. If he was, he wouldn't match, but the kids and I still would.

We have this shirt: http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-tee-for-women/mp/1320842/1000228/

They come in men's, women's, boys, girls, and baby.

We are a family of 5 and we really like the matching shirts. We found the bright/neon colors work best for us, especially as a 'safety type' feature. DS5 has Autism and is non-verbal, so he is easy to spot and people can see he belongs with us. (Btw, I buy only buy bright color Crocs for him to wear for the same reason-I can see his neon piggies when I look down in a crowd of tall adults. :))

We always get a kick out of the group shirts, we think they are part of the fun. I'm thinking a neon pink shirt for my family of boys for our next trip! ;)

CM's have told us they love families in matching shirts because they can always tell party size and who goes with who.

This, exactly. We have matched on a day or two of each trip - and each time, we've found that the CM's can tell we're all together, and it makes it easier for them. One time, they allowed my girls to ride around a second time, without getting out of the car at the Speedway. My son and DH were in matching shirts in the car in front of us, and when the CM saw them, she let them go around a second time, too. Total magic - and the t-shirts helped facilitate ;)

These are the nicest Mickey tie dyes I have ever seen. Did you make them or buy them? If purchased, where?

We bought some very similar to these on Etsy. Just look for Mickey Tie Dye. The woman was fabulous - we've gotten shirts from her twice. We got tons of compliments on the t's in the parks - and they have lasted forever - very nice quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter