Mary Poppins in Toronto

Have we heard back on dates yet? With general sales starting today I'm worried that dates will start to fill in.

Has anyone heard back?
I don't live in TO or I would offer to help organize the group... hope we can get something going.

Have we heard back on dates yet? With general sales starting today I'm worried that dates will start to fill in.

General ticket sales start on June 13th. Group tickets are now available.

Group discounts are not available on the weekends, but you can still purcahse group tickets at the regular prices.

Disney Dad Canada started a new job this week, if I'm recalling correctly...he may be a bit swamped.

Should we take a quick poll to see what timing would work best for most people, to try and pinpoint a 'thereabouts' date? December 3 is out for me due to work Christmas party.

Just checked their website: The only Sunday performance with group pricing is November 13 @ 6:30 p.m. - that could be a possibility!

Group Prices
Prices for groups of 15 or more
**Pricing applies to added performance: Fri, Dec 23/2PM. Performance begins at 1PM on Sun, Nov. 13
No performances: Dec 24, 7.30PM; Dec 25, 2PM
*Added performance Sunday Nov 13, 6:30PM (see Friday prices)

Friday 7:30PM*
Full Price Groups 20%
$119.00 $96.00
$99.00 $80.00
$79.00 $64.00
$49.00 $40.00
Premium Package $150.00

I'd be coming from Ottawa so I could do a Friday night or even the Sunday - I really don't want to take more then 1 day off work. It'd be myself and my daughter... possible my mom - for her it would depend on the date we go.

I'd be coming from Ottawa so I could do a Friday night or even the Sunday - I really don't want to take more then 1 day off work. It'd be myself and my daughter... possible my mom - for her it would depend on the date we go.

ooh, that's a good point....I live about an hour outside of Toronto but others may have lengthier travel times like you do.

Disney Dad Canada started a new job this week, if I'm recalling correctly...he may be a bit swamped.

Yes, thanks for remembering. My second day at Deloitte. The good news is I'm working right beside the Eaton Centre, so I'll ry and make it to the box office some time this week.

Oh Deloitte, congratulations!

Friday evening would also work really well for me.

I'm not sure I understand the prices that were posted...Are those for different sections? Do we have to all sit in the same section? I'm perfectly fine with mezzanine seats, but others here might want better ones.

If we don't have to sit together, I'd love to sit close... my daughter is pretty short and I'd like her to be able to see well. Otherwise I'd be fine with mezzanine as well.

So far so good at Deloitte. Just found out today my boss is a Disney nut (see my other thread). I'll do my best to check things out this week.

Hi Fellow Poppins fans.

Just found out my brother is buying tickets for our family,
hopefully I will see some of you.
have fun planning

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hugs Mel

I just talked to group sales, and he agreed that Friday nights would be the best option. Unfirtunately with group sales, they require the tickets to be purchased on only 1 credit card (maximum 2). Not sure how we would do that.

Im open to ideas.

I just talked to group sales, and he agreed that Friday nights would be the best option. Unfirtunately with group sales, they require the tickets to be purchased on only 1 credit card (maximum 2). Not sure how we would do that.

Im open to ideas.

Can you pay with a pay pal account? That way people could put the money there who want tickets and you could pay it from there.

Hm....I can't think of a way....other than all of us send an Interac email transfer to one person and that person pays for it? But not everybody's banks may have that feature....

Or we could all mail cheques to one person...but that doesn't sound very safe.

DisneyDad, do we all have to sit in the same section together?

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter