March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

I'm fine with adding one more set if it is reciprocal.

I will confess I'm struggling with a gift for kids beyond the candy.
We have some other non-candy gifts like Disney magnets and small Disney gifts (mostly from Dollar Tree).

We have some other non-candy gifts like Disney magnets and small Disney gifts (mostly from Dollar Tree).
We aren't sure what age group the candy and gifts are for so we are assuming it would be younger kids around 4 to 8. There of course is also candy of adults too. I don't think candy discriminates among age groups.

If anyone arriving for the cruise is from out of the area, we will be glad to give you information on local attractions and restaurants. We have lived here on the Space Coast for over 20 years.

Sorry about the number of posts but I'm trying to reach 10 posts while still being relevant.

On March 19th at 10:56 PM, the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket is launching from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station carrying the Cygnus cargo mission OA-7. If you haven't seen a rocket launch from CCAFS, it is quite spectacular and well worth arriving a few days early to watch.

We aren't sure what age group the candy and gifts are for so we are assuming it would be younger kids around 4 to 8. There of course is also candy of adults too. I don't think candy discriminates among age groups.
We have kids ages from 17 to as young as 5 in this group. What are the ages of your 2 grandkids?

My cousin and I almost were lucky enough to see a launch from Cape Canaveral. One was scheduled, many of us gathered at 6:40 in a parking lot of our motel....it was postponed a few hours, we gathered again, eventually it was cancelled. So we missed it. This was in December 2014.

Sorry about the number of posts but I'm trying to reach 10 posts while still being relevant.

On March 19th at 10:56 PM, the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket is launching from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station carrying the Cygnus cargo mission OA-7. If you haven't seen a rocket launch from CCAFS, it is quite spectacular and well worth arriving a few days early to watch.
We will watch from Orlando! Yay!

My cousin and I almost were lucky enough to see a launch from Cape Canaveral. One was scheduled, many of us gathered at 6:40 in a parking lot of our motel....it was postponed a few hours, we gathered again, eventually it was cancelled. So we missed it. This was in December 2014.
I will NEVER forget waiting for Columbia to re-enter. I was on the phone with my mom, hoping she could hear the BOOM from the re-entry. So so sad. After about 60 seconds past the scheduled ETA, you quickly realize something is wrong. I went to their memorial in DC.

ShipAhoy now has enough posts to get a conversation, and so, if you are able to include then, 2 cabins, 1 with 2 adults, 1 with 2 adults and 2 children, ( ages not given yet), please post here.

I will NEVER forget waiting for Columbia to re-enter. I was on the phone with my mom, hoping she could hear the BOOM from the re-entry. So so sad. After about 60 seconds past the scheduled ETA, you quickly realize something is wrong. I went to their memorial in DC.
Our younger son was in 3rd grade, and it was the day his teacher had scheduled to take him and a friend to Friendly's for ice cream. She took everyone for ice cream in pairs, Mrs. Tickle was a very special teacher. We will remember that day forever as well.

ShipAhoy now has enough posts to get a conversation, and so, if you are able to include then, 2 cabins, 1 with 2 adults, 1 with 2 adults and 2 children, ( ages not given yet), please post here.

I will add (Ship Ahoy) when you receive all info please inform. If possible can you ask for names of kids too.

Thanks!

Candy exchange with something for children B group
ShipAhoy
ShipAhoygrandchildren cabin
Bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady

I hesitate to put a deadline, but let's try to have the list finalized by Saturday, OK?

ShipAhoy, please list the names and ages of the children here. Some are personalizing children's gifts. Look for a conversation from me!

ShipAhoy
Bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady

I hesitate to put a deadline, but let's try to have the list finalized by Saturday, OK?

ShipAhoy, please list the names and ages of the children here. Some are personalizing children's gifts. Look for a conversation from me!
I can add them, too.

ShipAhoy
Bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
Jdgmoran76

Children ages are 3 (girl) and 6 (boy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter