March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

Xenia is on Rt 35, and we often head to NJ on that route. On Thurs we will put our Ohio house on the market. We have had a home in Cape May NJ since 1998, and have decided to make it our home.

Where is your home?

:welcome:

I am planning a local candy/snack exchange using Fish Extenders. I have organized many in the past with as few as 3 participants and as many as 32. I keep the groups between 6-11. We give local treats and print out something from the internet explaining the gift. We make note if there are allergies. We've gotten Potato shaped candies from Idaho, salt water taffy from east coast shore resorts and Salt Lake City, Life Savers originated in Cleveland Ohio. Many more! Each person knows who is in the cabin, and gives enough to share.

If Candy/Snacks don't interest you, I have also organized a new pin trade....each room gives likes, dislikes and a new pin is given in the fish extender.

Bobbi
Just found about the local candy/snack exchange. We are getting "Fish Extenders" made. Can we join? There are two of us.

Looking forward to this cruise. It's our first Disney cruise though we've cruised on several other cruise lines. We'll be onboard with our two grandkids. We are from Cocoa, FL, which is just across the Indian River from Kennedy Space Center.

Looking forward to this cruise. It's our first Disney cruise though we've cruised on several other cruise lines. We'll be onboard with our two grandkids. We are from Cocoa, FL, which is just across the Indian River from Kennedy Space Center.

Besides asking here, I will as in the conversation if anyone can include a late addition to the group. If so, you will need to get past 10 post to be included in a conversation, so continue to post here.

Are you DVC members?

So, you have 2A 2 C in your group?

Can add Ship Ahoy to my list.
bobbiwoz

So are there 2 or 4 for ship ahoy?
Sorry. I got it wrong. There will be two fish extenders. One will have have two pockets for myself and my spouse. The other extender will have four pockets for the kids and their parents. Whew.

OK, so you are asking for gifts for 2 rooms. Are both rooms going to gift the others?

Who can participate adding
Ship Ahoy 2 adults
Ship Ahoy's grandkids. 2A 2 kids

I'm not going to be on line any more tonight, I'll check back tomorrow. Remember, ShipAhoy, you'll need 10 posts or more to be able to receive and give information about participants in cabins.

Goodnight!

Bobbi

Besides asking here, I will as in the conversation if anyone can include a late addition to the group. If so, you will need to get past 10 post to be included in a conversation, so continue to post here.

Are you DVC members?

So, you have 2A 2 C in your group?

Can add Ship Ahoy to my list.
bobbiwoz
One group of two adults (me and my spouse) with two pocket fishfinder. One group of two adults and two children with four pocket fishfinder.

OK, so you are asking for gifts for 2 rooms. Are both rooms going to gift the others?

Who can participate adding
Ship Ahoy 2 adults
Ship Ahoy's grandkids. 2A 2 kids

I'm not going to be on line any more tonight, I'll check back tomorrow. Remember, ShipAhoy, you'll need 10 posts or more to be able to receive and give information about participants in cabins.

Goodnight!

Bobbi
Yes, both rooms will gift others. We plan on bringing a suitcase full of unique candies so there will be plenty for all participants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter