March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

Yes, I will include the list in a single conversation. You can have as many as 10 Disboard names, so we are fine. Everyone will be able to see everything, and respond to all.
Sign ups end tomorrow. So, tomorrow night I will close signups and mail the conversation out. It should go out first thing on 23.
Bobbi
Thanks for coordinating!

Yes, I will include the list in a single conversation. You can have as many as 10 Disboard names, so we are fine. Everyone will be able to see everything, and respond to all.
Sign ups end tomorrow. So, tomorrow night I will close signups and mail the conversation out. It should go out first thing on 23.
Bobbi
Are you able to inbox me? I am not sure how to check if I earned the ability

Are you able to inbox me? I am not sure how to check if I earned the ability
The information went out yesterday....but since you were interested, I think it will be OK to include you if we can get the information soon.

As of now, I cannot send you a conversation. I'll check back here in a bit, and if I can, I will send you something, so keep checking the little alert by "inbox."

I am having cataract surgery tomorrow, the 22nd, so I do not expect to be on line tomorrow.

OK everyone!

The final list is out!

Hope to meet you at breakfast and around the ship!

Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around 8 or 8:30. So far Orchid Lady has mentioned she liked the idea. I will list folks interested, just to keep the idea out here. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily...if they are up!:)

Sullivan Family, could we possibly have the name of the child in your cabin? Then I believe we would have all the names. :) This is so much fun! I've been working on my FE gifts .

I guess everyone is busy. I ordered our candy yesterday, should be ready next week! Because of our move to NJ, this will be the last time I get from our local candy maker, Esther Price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!